Chapter 4

Rebecca pov

Today is the day. The royal Rumble. I could either become a 3x smackdown woman's champion or I could once again to lose to Auska. I really hope it's option one. But sadly I'm not in the rumble. Since I have a championship opportunity and when I win then I won't have to challenge for a championship opportunity since I'm already be the champion. Duh!

We're at Chase Field in Phoenix Arizona. I've been to Arizona posts of times but I have never been in this stadium before it's huge! And wait for the fans to fill in all those empty seats!

After I'm done gawking at the arena I make my way backstage. As I'm walking backstage I see Lexi. (Alexa bliss) She's been out with a concussion for a long period of time and the rumble is her first Match back. I run up to her and hug her. She hugs me back rubbing my back. 

"How have you been. I haven't seen you in forever!" She says pulling away from our embrace. 

"Man where do I start?" I say. "First I teamed with John Cena as you know and I have that match against Auska tonight which I'm nervous about but I'm pretty sure win,lose,or draw it's gonna be a great match." She nods her head.

"Oh yeah You both are hungry for that championship and I'm really excited to watch!" She says. I smile at her. 

"LEXI!!!" Both of us Jump as we hear Adreine (Ember Moon) shierk with happiness. I laugh at the 31 year old. 

"Ill see you later." I say unable to contain my laughter. 

"Bye Becks."

Colby Pov

I'm Trying on my new gear that Sarath made for me. Its Bears themed. The chicago bears for those of you wondering. There my favorite football team even though they get on my nerves all the damn time. But hell,I love em. I love my pants there the best thing i've ever come up with. 

"Hey whats the jacket?" He smirks. I'm a bit taken back by that but to be honest it makes me more excited. Weird. He hands me it and I am in awe. The back has my--well Seths last name---. He did it like the football players do and then put my symbol underneath it. On the players it would be there number. 

"Wow! Man you really went all out" I say with a shocked expression on my face

"I just wanted to make this one speical. It's not everyday one of you guys want me to make a football inspired ring gear."  He says. After I'm done with him I begin to talk. Without even looking I bumb into someone and they fall on the ground. As I look down all I can see is there red hair and I Immeditly know that It's Rebecca. Great, Just great.I extend my hand And she gladly takes it. 

"Oh my God Becks I'm so sorry." I say running my hair though my already mess hair. I feel really bad now. I swear to god I'm the worst crush ever! God...no wonder she doesn't want to date me.