Chapter 16

Colby pov

"happy birthday,Love".  Rebecca says sitting up on the bed. Her orange dyed hair is frizzy and fuzzy. It look like sex hair and I guess you can guess why. Ha Ha. Sorry kids. I groan remembering that today is my birthday. I'm 33 years old, ugh. I'm an old man. I grab the pillow she was laying on, and put it on over my face. Rebecca gets the pillow and looks at me. Her green eyes making me fall more in love with her. She brushes my face with her hand and brings my face to hers. She presses her lips to mine. Her lips feel so soft. We stay like this for a while before kevin jumps in the bed and starts to bark. I groan and chuckle. Picking up kevin I turn him around so I can look him in the eyes. 

"You always ruin a moment." I say playfully. He licks my nose which makes Becks laugh. I place kevin down on my lap. Becks gets out of bed and I can't help but look at her. Her frizzy hair makes her so much more beautiful. She is wearing of my black and brave T-shirts; it goes down just before her kness. I never really liked any of my girlfriends wearing my shirts but I don't really care if she does. It makes Rebecca look more sexier than she already is. 

"You look real stalky right now." She say getting me out of my trance. I playfully roll my eyes at her. She giggles,puts on some pjyama pants and walks out the room. 

--------

After I get up and do my morning routine,I retreat downstairs where the smell of eggs,pancakes and bacon fills my nose. Wait bacon? She's vegitarian. 

I walk in and see her putting the plates with the food on it. I look at the plates and see her plate doesn't have bacon but she does has a shit load of pancakes. I laugh. I wrap my arms around her waist. She turns her head and pecks my lips before getting out of my grip. We sit down and eat our food. Kevin waddles in the room a few moments after me. He looks up at us and sits;hoping we'll drop some of our food so he can eat some. I told Becks about how he likes eggs a while back. She rips some off of her plate and throws it down. Kevins eyes light up and he eats it up. We both laugh at how fast he eats it. 

"he acts like we don't feed him." I comment. She nods and laughs. Her laugh makes me smile more than I already was. 

"I put food in his bowl and he acted like he didn't see it." She says before putting more pancakes in her mouth. The rest of breakfeast involved us talking,joking,and giving Kevin some eggs. After breakfeast we retreat to the living room. She runs upstairs to get something. She come back with a tiny box. She hands it to me. I give her a questioning look. 

"Open it." She says and I do what she says . I open it and its a house key. I'm confused. I look up at her for some clarifaction. 

"It's a key to my house In L.A. I thought that since you gave me one to yours I might as well give you mine." I smile. Wow she trust me so much. I smile and pull her into my arms. I kiss the top of her head. How could today get any better? And it did. For the first time since her turn on  charlotte at summerslam,Becky lynch broke Keybabe. Just to wish me happy birthday. It came as shock to me. I didn't think she was going to. But she did. 

"it's perfect

"it's perfect. Thanks babe. Your the best." I say still holding her in my arms. I lean down and kiss her slowly. 

Best.

Birthday.

Ever.

Hi guys

Today is my grandfathers birthday he would've been 84. It hurts that he's not here to celebrate it but it doesn't mean we can't. But speaking of news guess who's birthday is in 9 days!! Mine. I'm turing sixteen next sunday. And I can't wait. 

Thanks for 5k reads on this boo