Chapter 25

Rebecca pov

"Ashley he really sounds jealous and I'm not sure what to do about it." I say putting my face in my palms.

"Well I would be jealous too if I was him." I look up at her with daggers. "What?! I'm just being honest".

"Oh so is that how your boyfriend feel too?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know we're not speaking right now". My throat goes dry.

"Becks everything wil be fine just let it happen organically and everything will be ok.

Colby pov

"I really fucked up bad guys." I say flopping on Joes hotel bed. Galina, his wife, is here as well. A lot of peoples family come to survivor series. I don't know why but it's been happening for a while. My parents Came and Joes children and wife came.

"Run this by me one more time." Galina says running her hands though her hair.

"She asked me if I was jealous of her and I didn't answer." I say sitting up from my once laid down position.

"But you implied it." Joe says. I shrug.

"I'm confused!" She says.

"Tell is the whole entire story and don't leave anything out Colby Daniel." Joe says causing me to roll my eyes.

———
"You lowkey did say you were jealous of her." Joe says finally after I went thoigh the whole story.

"I don't know what to do guys." I say covering my face with my hands.

"How about you go ask Trin and Jon?" Galina suggest.

"They went though something like that before maybe they can be a better help." Joe says putting his hand on Galinas thigh; squeezing it slightly.

I have always admired there marriage. How they have 3 children and still make it work. And with Galina not being in wwe it makes things harder but they make it work and it truly admire it.

Sorry for the slow updates and wait

Not really motivated to write any of my books rn

~Mahj