────𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Despair is contagious

Everyone eventually catches it

    Monokuma woke us up the next morning and gathered us to the gymnasium

    Monokuma woke us up the next morning and gathered us to the gymnasium. He was gitty with a box, it made clashing sounds as the bear kept shaking the box, 'Oh come one, what's he up to now..... This wasn't in the original game....'

    "I'm low on energy these days. My stitching is even losing all its shine and luster... I'm thinking, it's probably because of this ho-hum, boring old everyday life." The bear put the pox down pointing at each and everyone of us. "I'm looking for something with a little more stimulation, something rife with danger and intrigue! Listen, can I just be frank?"

           "Here we go..." I mumbled. I placed two of my hands on my forehead trying to massage the bears annoying voice.

       "The next blackened hasn't shown up yet, and I'm getting booooored! So, I've decided to come up with a new way to motivate you!"

       "M-Motivate...!? Is it another set of videos or something...?" Makoto instantly stood up, upset.

      Mukuro shouted, "Are you gonna show us some demented thing to try and drive us all to murder!?"

       "Drive you to murder!? What a mean thing to say! Just awful!"

      Taka argued, "I don't know what you've got planned, but we're not going to kill each other anymore! No matter what you do, I swear to God we won't!"

       "Hmm. That's very big talk. Do your best to back it up, okay? Now then, with your permission, let me begin! So this time it's..." Monokuma pulled up handcuffs, "As long as you're alive, you'll be chained together with another person! It's like those 24/7 hours challenges but worse!"

    "......What?" Hifumi sweated.

    Junko asked, "W-Will we at least get to choose our partners!"

    "Nope!" Monokuma picked up a handcuff, "Toko Fukawa and Aoi Asahina, please step forward to be bound together as one."

    "Are you kidding me?!"