────𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

Chihiro didn't say a word as we rode up the elevator doors. He rushed off without me and ran down the hallway. I ran after him, no way i'm leaving him alone at a time like this. Chihiro ran into his room, i chased after him but he slammed the door in my face.

No literally, it hit my face.

I clutched my nose, it hurt like crazy. I crouched down as the door swung open. Chihiro gasped as pulled me into the room.

"Y-You've got some grip.... you need to stop working out--" He apologized repeatedly as he pulled me up from the ground, he quickly pulled me into his room before closing the door.

"Oh my god--you're bleeding! I'm so sorry, y/N." he fumbled over his words as he sat me down on his bed. "Tissues, tissues!"

"It's fine, I have some in my bag!" I called out to him before he tore his entire room apart. I pulled out a tissue box from my bag, surprisingly I actually did have some stuffed in there. I put it up to my nose and quickly tried to stop all the blood rushing.

"Y/N...What... what should I do now?" Chihiro asked slowly as he sat down on the bed next to me. He dug his hands into his hair. "Alter Ego was....my best friend. Well one of them, but he's been here with me the longest. They were my first friend, and now he's gone... I spent all day with him and Kyoko. We managed to get him wired up to the system, I knew I should've protected him more..."

"It's not your fault, in the end all viruses get found out--don't they?"

"Y/N... am i--am i a bad friend?" He sniffled.

"What?! You're a great friend!" I threw the tissue's out in the bin. He was straddling me a little with what he was saying.

"I...don't feel like a good friend....I couldn't protect him and I couldn't protect you..."

My heart felt as if it were going to explode.... 'Oh Chihiro...'

"I'm sure if Alter Ego heard you right now, he would be upset... he did something great for all of us today, so let's not waste his death by sitting here grieving!" I flashed him a small smile. "So how about we go get you something to eat and try and--"