────𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔-𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

I want to change, i want to get rid of my weak self

rid of my weak self

I want to change, i want to get rid of my weak self

◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣

   "Let's get this over with..." I sighed. My nerves were through the roof.

   Monkuma started up the class trial. "Since this will be the final class trial, I've come up with a special rule! So listen up! If you can figure out Mukuro's killer, and go on to solve the mystery of this school...you guys win! But if you can't...then I win! And of course, waiting for the loser is the super exciting, super heart pounding punishment!"

   "Are you saying that if you lose, you'll execute yourself?" Kyoko asked.

   "Yup, sure will!"

   "T-Thats so gruesome!" Chihiro covered his mouth.

   "...And that's final? No loopholes? No wriggling out of it later?" Kyoko agreed.

   "Of course not! Bears never go back on their word!"

   Celestia giggled, "I don't think he would actually hold up his end of the bargain."  

   "Never mind all that. I just have one question for you..." Yashihiro shook his hands free from the sweat. "Is the mastermind...only one person?"

   "...Hmm?"

   Yashihiro blew up at Monokuma, "Don't bother. I already know the answer! You're all the mastermind, aren't you!? You're all out to get me! I'm right, aren't I!? I knew it! You guys have all been working together, haven't you!? I have evidence, so I know I'm right!"

   Hina pointed, "Hey! You stole my line! You're all out to get me, I'm sure of it! I have evidence of my own!"

   "What a coincidence. I too have evidence to present. Evidence that proves everyone other than me has been working together..." Byakuya held up a photo, however it wasn't facing us. He was trying to hide his evidence.

   "Wh-What...? Wait, hold on...This doesn't make any sense... How can the three of us each have that kind of evidence!?" Yashihiro cried.

   "Me and Chihiro also have our own evidence" Mondo volunteered, 'this is bad... I'm the only one without any quote on quote evidence. That and I'm not in any of the pictures....this is bad. Really bad.'