Chapter four

Chapter Four: Justice Can't Be Defeated

Today was a gloomy day, the sky was filled with dark heavy clouds, preparing to rain. There no sun peeking through it was trying hard to give light for the sun-rising land of Japan. One by one, rain began to fall, wetting the land with tears from the sky.

"Our window verified the cursed womb three hours ago."

In front of the four students of Jujutsu tech, was Kiyotaka Ijichi. The older male had black hair, curved black eyebrows, sunken cheeks, and wore square looking glasses. Kiyotaka wore a black long-sleeved suit over a button-down shirt and a black tie, black pants, and black shoes. "Once 90 percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a 500-meter radius have been evacuated, as well."

Itadori raises up his hand to ask an innocent question. "Ichiji-san, question. What's a 'window' here?"

You glance over him, answering for him. "Windows are civilians who, for various reasons, are able to see curses to varying degrees. Windows are technically not part of the jujutsu world but are in contact with them. Their job is to notify the sorcerer's about new curses when they appear." You explain for Kiyotaka, -and the clueless boy nods at your simple explanation.

"Let's continue. Detainee block 2. At present, five detainees remain there with the cursed womb. If this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special-grade cursed spirit."He says seriously.

"Hey, so... I still don't understand what ' Special grade' means,"Itadori asks, looking at his three classmates. You smile at him, "As a smart hero, I explain it to you!" You say pointing at yourself proudly, puffing out your chest.

"First, I'll explain what curses are. Cursed Spirits are a race of spiritual beings born from aggregated Cursed Energy that flows into particular notions, sentiments and things of that nature. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural abilities that exist to haunt humanity."

You continue. "Curses can only be harmed by another curse, meaning a Cursed Spirit must be exorcised using some form of Cursed Energy. A Curse that is too powerful to be exorcised must be sealed away using charms or talismans that are also imbued with Cursed Energy. Jujutsu Sorcerers are resistant to being affected by Curses due to their own Cursed Energy. Cursed Spirits also have the ability to regenerate themselves by manipulating Cursed Energy without a Reverse Cursed Technique."

Your mouth plummets when seeing the level of confusion on Itadori face, putting it simpler methods, letting out a sigh. "Grade 4 is easy to level in a video game, grade 3 is normal, grade 2 is hard, grade one is very hard ." You nod in satisfaction when a look of understatement appears on Itadori face. "Then there's special-grade, let's say it a chaos mode."

"That's really bad!!"

"Normally a jujutsu sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would take on the mission. On a day like today, that would be Gojou-sensei." Fushiguro added.

"I-I see. So where is Gojou-sensei?" Itadori asks, dragging his eyes around the area.

"Away on business." Itadori stole a glance at Fushiguro. "He's not someone who should be loafing around at the school in the first place." You hold your chin, suspicious. "But, why did they send first-year students?"

"Unfortunately, we're constantly short-handed in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power. The current case, however, is an abnormal one, and most urgent. Do not fight under any circumstances." He warned. "If you encounter a special-grade, your options are to either run or die."