Chapter Ten: Misunderstood

"I see. Itadori Yuuji. I have one question for you." He grins widely from ear to ear, "What type of girl, do you like?"

Itadori look at Todou weirdly, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "My type of girl? What does that have to do with anything?" He frowns, Todo smiles at the boy, "Stop fussing. All I'm doing is getting a sense of who I'm fighting."

Itadori sucked on his breath, wiping his forehead with his thumb, actually thinking about the question, "I'm not really sure what's goin' on, but.... I guess I like..."

Todo narrows his eyes, ready to attack the boy if his answer boring, Itadori then hold his chin looking up in the sky, "Tall girl with big butt... like Jennifer Lawrence..." Todo eyes open wide by Itadori honest answer.

At that moment, a memory was born inside Todo's brain, of a past event that never happened. Todou and Itadori, both in some kind of school uniform walk out of the classroom but somehow Todou's steps are heavier than before, "I'm gonna confess my love to Takada."

Itadori turns around to look at the male in shock before his expression morphs into a grimace, "Don't do it! I don't wanna have to pick up the pieces!" He yells at Todou causing the male to deadpan.

"You think I don't have a chance?" Todou walks past Itadori, the boy blinks a few time before quickly following.

"What's make you think otherwise?" The pink-haired boy asks, "Hellen Keller once said to Anne Sullivan, 'What idiot admits defeat before trying'."

Itadori makes a face at his incorrect quote, "The Japanese wrestler Inoki said that!"

The girl of Todou's dreams Takada rips his love letter to a pieces, "Sorry... there's someone I already like."

Todou emits nothing but pure sadness, after he reunites with Itadori. He sits on the ground weeping, "You thinks she means me?"

Itadori sweat dropped at his inability to accept the rejection, "Yeah, right."

Itadori let out a sigh, walking towards the male, he slaps Todou head, "C'mon! Let's get outta here!" He grinned, "Ramen's on me."

With that , the two best friend walk away together side by side.

Returning back to reality, Itadori look more confused at the sigh of tears falling down from Todou's eyes like river, "No one's ever beaten us in our hometown, huh?" There also snot running down from his nose, "It's seem that we're best friends."

Itadori yells at him, "But we just met!!" He frowns, thinking that the only best friend he had was you.

Itadori eyes widen, looking around he sees all of the Kyoto Jujutsu Tech students surrounding him, 'I'm surrounded!' Itadori quickly slide away from Mai bullet, he notices Miwa in front of him, hand on her sword, her finger twitched when Itadori entered her range of attack. She hesitated a bit before she attempted to slice the boy but he much faster than her, flipping over her to avoid the attack, but it seems he had fallen in their trap anyways. All two weapon users and a robot ready their weapon to attack him, 'Huh? Are they trying to kill me?'