Chapter Nine: A Justice Surprise

"[ Name ], do you think they'll accept me?" Junpei asks as he follows you to the meeting place are. You glance over at him, thinking for a bit before saying, "Maybe." You answer shortly. He sweat dropped at this, "But, they're all just like you, human. Here, we accept each other or we fall alone."

He sighs at your cryptic yet understandable advice, and halfway through your way to the stop, you see Kugisaki with some luggage. Running up the stairs you wave at the girl. "Nobara-chan!!"

Kugisaki turns around, to see you, a wide smile appeared on her face before replacing it with an expression of anger. "Oh wow, look who we have here? A person who promised to stop by and hang out together, and yet you never did that!" She glares at you as you chuckle nervously.

"Sorry~ I was busy!" You clasped your hand together in an apologizing manner.

Kugisaki rose her eyebrows, "Who is he?" Junpei stood beside you with tensed shoulders, bowing his head a bit, "N-nice to meet you. My name is Yoshino Junpei." He introduces himself nervously. "He's a new student!" You added loudly.

She looked surprised by this. "A new student? At a time like this?"

"Yeeepppp!"

"Oh well, my name is Kugisaki Nobara, the only competent girl in this class." She then gave you one of her bag which you happily hold it for her. "Why are you empty-handed, are you not participating?" She asks, continuing her steps toward. You and Junpei quickly follow her.

"We had to bring clothes?" Junpei seemed confused. What he only knew was that the school would be fighting with another school. "We're going to Kyoto!" She exclaimed happily before in distrust, yelling out in shock when she saw the others didn't have any luggage. "Why everyone empty-handed !?"

"Rather, why do you have luggage?" Panda asks sweat dropping.

"Is that panda talking?" Junpei points out, eyes widening nervously as you pat him on the shoulder, "You'll get used to it." You simply tell him.

"Why...? Aren't we going to Kyoto?" She slowly says. "The sister school reunion at Kyoto..."

Panda inched closer to her, "The sister school reunion with Kyoto. At Tokyo." He corrects the female.

"No waaaayy!!" Kugisaki yell in distress and agony.

"Figures that conversation hasn't been matching lately." Maki sweat dropped, Fushiguro nods agreeing with her. "Yaga-chan said, we do it at the school that won the previous year." You told him, remembering the conversation you had with the principal on the day you registered Junpei here.

"Don't go fucking winning then idiotic!!" She glares at you angrily.

You frown at the glare she had given you. "Why did you yell at me?! What in the world did I do?!"