Chapter 12 "What was that?"

By the time she finished helping her grandmother clean up the kitchen, Sabrina was covered in food. She just wanted to crawl into bed and take a hot bath at the same time. But she had something else to do.

"Puck," she said as she stormed into his room, "What was that?!?! I thought we called a truce, remember? No, not we. You. You called the truce and then you went and did this."

"Sabrina, I'm really sorry, you have to listen to me," Puck pleaded, "it wasn't me, I swear. It was the pixies. They decided to do that all on their own."

"You really think I'm stupid enough to believe that?" Sabrina asked, crossing her arms.

"Of course not! No, I mean," Puck fumbled with his words, "you're not stupid. I'm telling you the truth! It wasn't me!"

"So you actually expect me to believe those little pixies of yours just got this idea out of nowhere?" Sabrina asked.

"No, I just," Puck sighed, "I told them the other day that I was jealous of Bradley. But I was just venting! I didn't think that they'd actually do anything about it. And besides, that was before we..."

"What?" asked Sabrina, "Before the truce?"

"No," said Puck, "well yes, but, also, before..."

"Before what?" Sabrina demanded, "spit it out."

"Before we kissed," said Puck.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

They stood in an awkward silence for a moment. "Well, I guess," said Sabrina, staring at her toes, "I guess the truce still counts then."

"Yeah," said Puck, "I guess it does."

"Puck," said Sabrina, looking up at him, "the other day, when you called the truce you said 'whatever I wanted us to be'. What did you mean by that?"

"I meant," said Puck, looking into her eyes, "we don't have to be... just friends. If you don't want to."

"Well, what about you?" Sabrina asked, "What do you want us to be?"

Puck hesitated for a moment, looking deep into Sabrina's eyes, before responding. "What do you think?" he asked, semi-sarcastically.

They slowly began to lean in towards each other.

"Sabrina," said Daphne, popping her head into the door as Sabrina nearly jumped out of her skin, "mom says the bathrooms open if you wanna get cleaned up."

"Oh, yeah," said Sabrina, flustered, "okay. I'll a... I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay," said Daphne, shrugging and pulling the door closed.

"I should probably go," said Sabrina as she slowly began to walk towards the door.

"Yeah," said Puck, "okay. See ya."

Sabrina walked out and Puck turned and began to walk to his trampoline bed.

Sabrina burst through the door, ran up to Puck, grabbed him by the shoulders... and kissed him. It was quick, but many emotions fled through her. She released his shoulders and walked back a few steps.

"Okay, bye," she said before fleeing the room.

"Bye," Puck managed say only after she'd gone. He touched his lip, almost as if he was in a daydream, and looked at his hand. He quickly shook himself out of it, and went to bed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope you liked this chapter. I'll try to update soon. It shouldn't be any later then Wednesday. Okay. Bye.
Kisses,
-A