Chapter fifteen Wake up

"Sabrina?" She a heard a voice say as her eyes fluttered open. She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light. She looked around to see she was lying in her bed, with Puck, her parents, Granny Relda, Uncle Jake, and Daphne looking at her with concerned faces. "What... What happened?" She asked, struggling to sit up. "He struck you and you passed out," Puck said, "it's okay. You're safe now." She felt his hand gently squeeze hers. "Did you defeat him?" she asked, concerned. "No," uncle Jake replied, "we had to get you out of there. We retreated back to the house. The protection spells are keeping him out, but he's not happy." "We have to go fight," Sabrina said, as she tried to stand. "No," her grandmother said gently forcing her to sit, "you need to rest." Sabrina sighed, but didn't fight her. She knew Granny Relda was right. She was tired, and everything felt bruised. "We have to stop him," Sabrina said, tears welling in her eyes. "And we will," Veronica assured her, "but we have to come up with a logical plan first." Sabrina didn't like it. She didn't like sitting back and waiting. That wasn't what Grimms did. They were impulsive, and dove head first into dangerous situation. But she knew her mother was right. "Okay," Sabrina agreed, "but we have to stop him. We have to stop The Editor."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
😱😱😱
Hey guys! I'm back! I just finished reading the series for the third time and finally found some inspiration for the next chapter. More will be explained soon. (Are you as excited as I am?!??!?!)
Vote🌠
Comment📚
Thanks, Loves😘❤️❤️❤️
Allison L. W.