Chapter three "Telling their tale"

The group headed down to the living room and found seats by rearranging piles of books. Once every one was settled in, Jake and Puck began to tell of their adventures. They'd traveled all over the world, and even bumped into a few old friends on the way.

First they went to New York to check in on Puck's mother. There, they ran into Sheriff Hamstead and Bess. They'd been helping the fairies rebuild their home. Then, they went to Peru, France, and Israel.

"And, after visiting the holy land, we thought we'd better check in on you guys," Uncle Jake concluded after hours of telling their tales. "Well," Granny said with a yawn, "I think it's about we all get some rest. I'm sure you're both tired from your trip." She kissed Sabrina and Daphne goodnight, and waved to Basil and Red. "Night, Mom," Henry said. "Goodnight, son."

After her, Canis and Red were the next to leave. Red handed Basil over to Veronica. He snuggled up into her arms. She carried him upstairs after kissing her daughters heads. Henry followed. Uncle Jake yawned and headed to a spare room. "Well," Daphne said, half awake, "I'm gonna hit the hay." "Night, Marshmallow," Puck said as she headed up the stairs.

"Well," Sabrina said after everyone else had left, "Goodnight I guess," she said standing up from her chair. "Night," Puck said as he sprawled out across the couch. Sabrina slowly turned and started up the stairs.

"Hey Grimm," Puck said. Sabrina slowly turned, "yeah?" she asked. "I missed you," said Puck. "I missed you too," she said. She couldn't help but smile when she turned back and headed up the stairs.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello, Loves! So sorry I took so long updating. Picture of Puck (Played by Corey Fogelmanis) at the beginning of the chapter. Thank you for reading! Comment opinions please.
Kisses,
-A