Chapter ten "Visitors"

The next morning, there was another strange breakfast prepared when Sabrina woke up. Everyone one was quiet while they ate. Sabrina could sense there was still tension between Uncle Jake and her dad. She didn't know whether it was about what happened the other day, or something new. There always seemed to be something new between the two of them. Why couldn't they just get along?

"Oh by the way," said Granny after a long, awkward silence, "I invited Bradley's family over for dinner."

"You what?" Puck said, surprised, "I.. I mean uh... Why? Why... Why would you uh.... Why?"

"Well," Granny said, "they're new in town and I know Sabrina's been spending some time with them, so I just thought I'd be a nice thing to do. But, they don't know about Everafters, so please no magic or transformations or anything of the sorts."

"So, when is this happening, exactly?" asked Sabrina. "Tonight," replied Granny.

"Oh, tonight," said Sabrina, "Okay. May I be excused?"

"Sure," said Granny.

Sabrina got up from the table and walked to her room.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Sorry it's such a short chapter. I'll try to update it again tomorrow. I just really wanted to update it. Hope you like it. Comment suggestions for future chapters, please and thank you.