Chapter Two "Welcome home"

"Woah, you alright there, Grimm?" Puck asked Sabrina as he flew into her window, "Man, I just got here and you're already in danger." he said as he offered a hand to help her up. "Puck," Sabrina said as she stood up. She threw her arms around him. "Welcome home," she whispered, her voice shaking.

"Woah now, I'm not staying," he said pulling away from her, "I'm only here because your uncle insisted we should check in on you guys. I'm just here to get the old lady off my back."

"Wassalthenoisee?" Daphne mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she entered Sabrina's room. She sprang to life as soon as she saw Puck. "Puck!" She screamed running over to him. "Marshmallow!" He said, pulling her into a hug. Sabrina was a little hurt that he wanted to hug Daphne but not her. But she would never admit it.

"Hey buddy, if you want your room back, your gonna have to fight me for it," Daphne said. "That won't be necessary. Me And your uncle are just here for a few days." Puck responded. "Uncle Jake's here?" Daphne exclaimed. "Oh yeah," Sabrina said suddenly curious, "Where is he?" "I'll go get him," Puck said, extending his giant, pink, insect like wings. He flew out of the open window.

"Wow, I can't believe they're back!" Daphne said with excitement. "Me either," Sabrina said with substantially less vigor. "What's wrong?" Daphne asked, noticing her sisters lack of excitement. "Nothing," Sabrina said, forcing herself to buck up, "Let's go wake the others." Daphne took that as, "let's go jump on the others like it's Christmas morning." She went down the hall, room by room, banging on the doors, shouting, and pulling people out of their rooms as they came to their doors in a sleepy confusion.

"What's going on, liebling?" Granny asked, rubbing her eyes. "Puck and Uncle Jake are back!" Daphne shouted. Just then, they heard a loud thud in Sabrina's room. They all ran in to see what had caused the sound, and saw Puck and Uncle Jake scrambled across the floor. Uncle Jake rubbed his back as he said, "Man, you really gotta work on your landings."

"Jacob!" Granny shouted, running over to help him up and give him a hug. "What's all the commotion?" Henry asked as he and Veronica walked up, holding a sleepy Basil, "Jake!" he exclaimed when he saw his brother. He too then went to give him a hug. They were followed by Elvis, who showered Puck in doggie kisses. "Well, well, look what the cat dragged in," said Mr. Canis with a smirk. "Canis," said Uncle Jake,"How ya doin buddy?"

Red peeked out from behind him. She'd gained control over the wolf, and had been bonding well with the girls. She'd also been helping Veronica with Basil any chance she got. But she was still timid.

"Come along now," said Granny, heading down stairs, "I'll put on a pot of coffee and you can tell us all about your trip."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Picture of Sabrina (played by Sabrina Carpenter) at the beginning of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed!