Chapter six "Jealous, much?"

Daphne was playing with Basil on the front lawn when Sabrina got home. "How was your date?" Daphne asked sarcastically when she saw Sabrina approaching. "It wasn't a date," Sabrina said as she sat down on the ground, "but I'm pretty sure he wanted it to be."

"What?" Daphne asked, "How do know?" "Well," Sabrina said awkwardly, "he kinda... sorta...asked me out..?" "He what?!?!?" Daphne shouted. "Sshh," Sabrina hushed her, "no need to make a fuss. I turned him down." "Why?" Daphne asked, "don't you like him?" "I mean, I guess I kind of... wait..why am I talking to you about this? You're way to young to know anything about this stuff. I'm to young to know anything about this stuff! That's why I.."

"That's why you turned him down?" Daphne interrupted, "or is it because a certain someone is back in town?" Daphne twirled her hair and poked fun at her sister. "Stop it," said Sabrina, shoving her a little. Daphne giggled. "I know you love Puck. You woke him up with true loves kiss, remember?" "How could I not remember?" Sabrina asked, frustrated, "but I also seem to remember him packing up and leaving the minute the barrier went down."

"Sabrina, he's been trapped in Ferryport landing for years," Daphne said, defending Puck. "I know, I just.." Sabrina stopped talking mid sentence as Puck walked out the front door and came over to her and Daphne.

"What's going on, stink face?" Puck asked as he sat on the grass next to Daphne and Sabrina. "Nothing," Sabrina said defensively, "I have to go." She got up and walked inside.

"What's her problem?" Puck asked Daphne. "Bradley asked her out on a date," replied Daphne slyly, "and she turned him down." "Why?" asked Puck. "Why do you care?" Daphne said, responding with a question, "are you in love with her?" she said smiling.

"No," said Puck. "Why?" he asked, pretending to be chill, "did she say something?" Daphne rolled her eyes. Why did teenagers have to make everything so complicated?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another kind of weird chapter. And kinda short. I think you're really gonna like the next few though. So stick around. Picture of Mr. Canis (played by Peter Capaldi) at the beginning of the chapter.
Vote🌟
Comment✏️
Add to your library📚
Thanks, Loves😘❤️❤️❤️
Kisses,
-A