Chapter Twenty

"So, where are you going?" Qur'an; 81:26.

Don't let destruction lead the way for you, stand your ground, Allah will guide us all to the straight path.

Khamisas pov

I am laughing wholeheartedly, to the extent that tears are starting to fill my eyes.

"It's not funny," My husband roll his eyes at me, pushing the plate of sea food my side.

"Nah fam, that was hilarious, no one took a video?" I tease, and he playfully hit my arm. "Oh shut up!" He says with a small smile.

It is almost maghrib, the sun is about to set, Hammannur organized an outdoor date for us just by the beach with a lit up firewood to keep us all warm, the view is very very breathtaking Masha Allah.

Beautiful setup if you ask me, he is so romantic to be honest, not that i am ever gonna admit that to him.

He just told me a story about one of his childhood memory, when he wanted to be a Spider-Man, he went up to his mums balcony and jumped, he fell, broke his left leg and when he recovered his dad flogged him blue and black.

Now tell me, isn't that funny? Haha! I know.

When i sober up from laughing hysterically; "Show me the leg," I clasp my mouth with my hand, the guy is just eyeing me.

I start giggling again and a secret small smile grace his lips as well; "Masha Allah," He whispers more to himself but i heard him anyways.

I smiled back at him while he intertwines our fingers, pulling me closer to him and now we are sharing a seat.

"You are beautiful," He whispers into my scarfed head. "Thank you," I blush and lean more into him.

He caress my entire face with the most beautiful smile plastered on his lips: "I know we didn't start off in 'normal' terms- if that even makes sense-" He chuckles, "But wallahi Allah is my witness, marrying you is one of the biggest blessings that happened to me in my 25 years of living," He peck my forehead.

"We're yet to know more about eac-" I start but as usual the peng human cut me off: "Ask, ask any question, i swear i have time for you."

My lips unknowingly stretch into a smile; "You are cute," I rake my fingers through his soft locks.

"You are even cuter."

"Hammannur you deserve way better than a divorcee, you're yet to know more about m-" He caught me off guard when he silenced me with a kiss.

When we pull away he cup my face with both his palms; "Don't, i repeat don't ever utter such words and especially to me, do you hear me?" He questions sternly, i nod. "Words,"

"I heard you sir," I roll my eyes at him, he wrap his arms around me, "That's more like it babe," I hold him tighter watching the beautiful sun set.