The Reunion 😁

"Woo! Suck on that, Tyler!" Bobby was jumping for joy since he'd just won the volleyball game.

Julie watched in amusement as Bobby flipped off the other guy with both his hands.

"Bobby, you should be careful. He could still beat your ass." Carrie said as her brother did a little happy dance in the sand.

She was right. Tyler was not a small dude by any means and he looked like he went to the gym a lot. Maybe even more than Luke did.

"I don't care. The boys were supposed to help me beat him and his buddies at this game. They bailed on me last minute and I still won!"

"Hey. I pulled my weight, too!" Julie said.

"You're right and I love you for it!" Bobby exclaimed before lifting her up by her waist and spinning her around.

"Why does everyone feel the need to pick me up and spin me around whenever they get excited?" Julie asked as Bobby gently placed her on her feet.

"Cause you're so tiny and short." Bobby smiled.

"I'm fun sized!"

"Right. Fun sized." Bobby chuckled before turning to Carrie and Kayla.

Kayla was watching them in amusement, but Bobby could tell Carrie was over being here.

"Can we go now or. . .?"

Bobby rolled his eyes, "Yes, you two can go now. Thanks for being on my team."

Tyler then walked up to Bobby holding out fifty dollars, "A deal is a deal."

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Ty."

The guy rolled his eyes before walking off.

"Oh, Carrie, the girls night get together is tomorrow night." Julie says.

Flynn said her flight would be landing at 10:00am and she couldn't wait so see her best friend. They hadn't seen each other since their Paris show a couple months ago and before that it had been half a year.

"Great! I've been dying to see the new place." Carrie clapped her hands together excitedly.

If you're wondering how Carrie ended up on this side of the country, she attended NYU alongside Willie. Even though she'd gone to school with Flynn and the boys for years before Julie even met them, they'd never been as close as they were now.

That's also when the group got introduced to her brother, Bobby. As soon as the guys found out he was a musician, he fit right in.

"I've already got the wine at home."

"Alright, so I'll bring the snacks." Carrie nodded before looking to Kayla, "You coming?"

Kayla shook her head, "Sorry. It sounds really fun, but I have a date with Reg that night."

Julie couldn't say she was totally shocked, but after two years Reggie decides to pick tomorrow as the day him and Kayla are going to go on their first date? He wasn't even aware of how bad his timing was.

"Oh, my god! It's about time he asks you out." Carrie was so happy for her friend.

"I know right. I was starting to think we'd only ever be friends, but he did it." Kayla grinned.

Bobby purposely yawned loudly causing the girls to look at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are we boring you with our boy talk?" Carrie looked at her brother in annoyance.

"Yes, actually." Bobby nodded.

"Okay, I'm gonna go before I'm too tempted to push him into the ocean. See you soon."