Wedding Planning 💒

"Wow." Andi said once the music in the room stopped. "This might be some of the best stuff you've written, Luke. You've really grown as an artist."

The band was currently in a meeting with Andi Parker about their upcoming single since their break has now come to an end. Not only did Luke bring their single, but he also brought a demo for the rest of their next album.

"And I'm not just saying that. I mean your music has always been passionate, but this is on another level."

"Thanks, Andi. Do you think the label will like the idea of this album being so heavily focused on love songs?"

Andi smiled, "From a business standpoint the fans will eat this up. Especially because you and Julie just got engaged."

Julie grinned at Luke as he gave her a wink.

"That's what I was hoping you'd say."

Andi turned off her tablet before looking to the rest of the band, "I want you all to start recording as soon as possible so tomorrow morning be at the studio ready to work."

"You got it, Andi."

The woman then left the room leaving the band to look to each other in excitement.

"I'm so proud of you, Luke!" Julie exclaimed before standing up and wrapping her arms around him.

"Yeah," Reggie budded in, "you practically wrote the whole album on your own."

"Thanks, guys, but I can't take all the credit. Alex wrote that one song about Willie and Jules helped me a lot when I got stuck on the rest."

"Obviously she helped you." Alex budded in. "She's the inspiration behind the whole thing."

"Okay, yes. That's true, but what can I say? Everyone in the band is in love."

Julie gasped, "Speaking of love. I have a meeting with the wedding planner to get to! Flynn's meeting me there."

"Have fun, babe." Luke kissed her cheek. "Go crazy on the wedding plans like I know you want to."

Julie giggled as she left the room, "If you insist."

✧✧✧

"Julie, it's so nice to meet you. I'm so honored to be planning your wedding."

Julie and Flynn had just sat down on a comfortable couch in the office. Her wedding planner, Marisa, had offered them refreshments before they started talking about the wedding. Flynn, who was two months pregnant and getting cravings like crazy, was really happy about that.

"Thank you so much, Marisa. This is my best friend and maid of honor, Flynn."

Flynn's eyes widened as she looked to Julie, "Wait, maid of honor?"

"Of course. Who else would it be?" Julie scoffed.

Marisa smiled at the two, "So she'll be here to help with all the tough decisions?"

"Exactly." Julie nodded.

"Great, so what're you thinking so far?"