Chapter 10

Peter managed to get to Mr. Lee's lecture hall without any problems. Mr. Lee wasn't there as far as Peter could tell, so he decided to put the box on his desk in a spot with the least amount of papers and wait for his teacher to appear. Peter leaned back on the desk and tried to clear his head before thinking about what he needed to do next. He never really had the chance to move out when May was around anyways, so it might take a while to save up his money for an apartment. Although there might be an abandoned building somewhere in Queens that might suit his needs better.

Peter was pulled out of his thoughts by the buzz of his neck pulsing. No danger nearby, just making him aware of his surroundings, before going back to a low buzz like it always is.

"Heya, Pete!" Mr. Lee said from the side door.

"Hi, Mr. Lee. Thank you again for letting me keep this here," Peter said as he picked up the box.

Mr. Lee patted Peter's shoulder before walking towards his office, "Its no problem, Pete,"

Peter followed his teacher into his office, the place as cluttered as the man's desk.

"Just leave it over here," Mr. Lee said pointing to a corner of the room.

Once out the room, Mr. Lee was throwing Peter a key with a Spider-Man keychain, "Whenever your ready to get it just come and get it,"

Peter chuckled at the keychain but thanked his teacher nonetheless. Grabbing his bag, Peter walked out of the lecture hall with a wave and made his way towards the less pleasant side of Queens.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tony and Bruce were sitting at a small table outside of a small cafe in Queens, sunglasses and baseball caps hiding them from the public eye. Across the street, Natasha had the same disguise reading a newspaper on a bench. Steve and Thor were sitting in a van nearby while Clint was watching from a rooftop, ready to give assistance if needed, all silently waiting for their masked vigilante to come waltzing into their trap.

Right on cue, they could see the dull red and blue sweatpants of Spider-Man heading in their direction. Nat got up and made sure a car was coming before crossing the street, watching the car and watching for Spider-Man, staying in control of the situation the whole time. Just as the car was about to hit her, Nat felt her stomach drop from the sudden force of being lifted off the ground and swung to the other side of the street. Nat made sure the gadget Tony made, a needle hidden on the tip of her finger, was working before getting into character.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Spider-Man!" Nat said as she lunged towards him for a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Spider-Man just shrugged, rubbing the back of his head while the other hand was on his hip, "Just doing my job, ma'am. Do you need any more assistance?" he questioned while dropping his hand to rest on his other hip.

Nat smirked as she raised her hand and pressed her finger on his neck, "How about a kiss for safe travels?"

Spider-Man tensed and gently tried to push her away, "Sorry to disappoint, but I kind of have some one already,"

Nat pouted, "Okay, at least walk me to my car? I'm still a little shaken up," she feigned innocence as she wrapped and arm around his.

He let out a small sigh before nodding, "Lead the way!"

She smiled sweetly as they walked down the street, Tony and Bruce following once they had passed. They tried to walk at a safe distance, so Spider-Man wouldn't be alerted of their presence but still close enough they could help Nat get him into the truck. That tranquilizer should be making him start to get weaker already, made to knock Steve out within seconds.