difficult search

*E!Papyrus P.O.V.*

The clock had just changed to 5 a.m. when I get a call from the school stating it was closed for now as a faulty wire had set the gym ablaze and damaged the rooms connected to it costing a estimate of about $10,000 worth in damage. To me it was good news somewhat in Ink and Error's case but, also concerning as the school was supposedly the safest one in the area safety wise when it came to equipment and wiring and had positive reviews by most.

Then again after how they allowed what happened to both teens they could be fake. I will forever hold a grudge towards the school but, I also can't send Error anywhere else as I had already checked. All other schools I contacted straight up denied taking Error in as the teachers at his current school have put in bad reports most of them being lies. Some of the stuff in his record said he was majorly destructive, was disruptive and started fights when in truth it was him being the one that was the target of the beatings.

They were more accepting to have Ink in their school then my brother who has been mistreated and abused sense he was old enough to remember but, do the schools consider that? Nope. If these schools were reported they would likely win the argument because of the info in error's record despite them knowing the situation. School is important and needed for a good start to the future however nobody seems to even try to understand only baseing on a report sheet. Things had seemed to be going better as Error no longer had to endure the abuse our parents inflicted on him but, he seemed to be losing motivation as his insomnia has kicked in and stays up all night trying to learn things on his own as his current school was shut down for repairs. I want to give my brother a future but can't afford to move someplace new as of right now. My job was here and going abroad would make me jobless till I found someplace else.

I can't afford losing my job now, I have two new people to care for as Ink's parents had become unfindable. Anything on them simply said they were going on a trip and that they never returned from said trip but, approaching ink on the matter proved somewhat difficult as he would simply blank and seem to have a hard time remembering. I relized pretty early on he forgot things fairly quickly then focused on error's studies which was a little weird but I didn't judge as Error got the same way when he went through a episode. Both boys have similarities but, very different mind sets. I just hope I'm not in over my head taking them both in.