Calm

*Error's P.O.V*

I feel like such a baby bones. I'm basically a adult and yet here I am talking to ink who was unaware that I had a glitch attack as far as I could tell and was here to listen about what I assumed to be a nightmare. The only problem was that despite knowing nightmares weren't real the detail in it were sticking out like a sore thumb. I could still sense that black dragon with his red eyes and could feel that predatory stare still burning itself into my mind which concerning on its own. I'm assuming it's what my mind decided to shape my fear but, if that is the case I seriously need to seek outside help even if I'm terrified. In the dream it felt like my soul had called out to the dragon and the dragon seemed to respond by becoming more solid each time my soul called out instead of it being a shadow with smoke like wings, horns and solid red eyes with cat like pupils that were slivers in the void of red.

It didn't attack me physically but, the desire to do so was there. Whatever the dragon is supposed to represent to me it was quite clear it wanted out but, some sort of restraints kept it in place and yet the restraints held a familiar magic to them though I didn't dare get close to try to get a better look. The restrained dragon had then stared at me with so much anger that it filled the surroundings so completely that it forced me to wake up. At the time it had felt like I was being suffocated in real time and when I had tried to stand I found myself on the floor as my body hadn't caught up to my mind to stand upright from my sudden awakening just yet then and had decided to stay put for a few moments before trying again and this time was able to get up.

As I kept going and talking with ink about what had happened I was thankful he didn't seem to be judging me at all which was a relief in itself though it did remind me that if things wouldn't of taken the path they have I very likely would be dust either in my parents now condemned house after the police got a warrent to check it out after I got to grab what I needed and wanted to keep out of there that was still safe to possess or I'd be dust on the wind never to be laid to rest in the traditional way monsters honor their dead and would of never seen my brother or ink again.

After I was done retelling the events of the nightmare I had glanced at the clock on the desk and relized it had gotten well into the morning and was near lunch time so I had asked ink if he was hungry and got a "yeah" in response before he stood up heading to the door before I followed shortly after after feeling confident enough i wouldn't just face plant.

When we got to the Kitchen we went to make some food for lunch and settled for just frozen meals as neither of us felt like cooking right now and so when our food was ready we had gone into the living room and sat on the couch and as ink turned something on that caught both our interest I had made myself as comfortable as I could and left enough space for ink for when he sat down as well. Soon enough we settled on a cooking show and ate the food we made. After some time ink had asked if he could lay against me and I had nodded. Ink's presence was welcome and so we simply had a lazy day and enjoyed each other's company.