Yiga Attack part 3/3

Link's POV
Kohga and Sooga lunged at me and I dodged. I quickly opened up the wall to the outside with magnesis and ran out. The two followed and started to constantly attack and dodge. I did the same, doing my best to not get hurt.

Each time that I thought that I could win this fight, Sooga gets in the way. He's physically very powerful and it's hard to make him flinch. Anytime I try to get close to Kogha, he's always the one to block me. I felt myself starting to get tired and fatigued, but I have to push through. I have to save Valik and Liana.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Mipha's POV
The Gerudo guards, Urbosa, and I quickly made our way and snuck into the hideout. We decided that brute force would have to be our best option. That way we could distract the members from helping Kogha if Link and the kids were in trouble.

We pushed our way through. I tried to avoid fighting as much as I could so that I could find the kids. I eventually made it to the last room and saw the kids locked up. I ran to them. "Mom!" They said happily.

"I'm here to help," I said gently. I looked around. "Where's your father?"

"He's fighting that fat man and the scary one!" Liana chimed. She then pointed to the open wall. They must be out there.

"I'm going to help your father. You two just hang in there."

"MOM," Valik yelled, "WATCH OUT!" I turned around to see a tall, muscular Yiga. He wasn't like the normal Yiga men and blademasters. I then realized who it could only be.

"Sooga?" He lunged at me and slashed his sword. I dodged and blocked with my trident.

"I will not let you get in the way of Master Kogha's plan," he stated. "Out there is their fight. This is ours." He kicked my stomach and I flew back against the wall. I slowly got up and winced. If only I wasn't so fatigued from me traveling tirelessly here. I ran and dodged one of his attacks and sliced my trident across him. He groaned and then growled. "You're going to regret ever coming here." He grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall. He held his blade against my chest. "Maybe we should make it two lives for two."

"Let her go!" Valik yelled. Sooga laughed.

"How cute. The thought just came to me... that letter explained to have Link come alone. Yet, he didn't. You shouldn't have come, princess. You've only brought more grief on you." He lowered his blade to my stomach and sliced. I gasped and collapsed to the ground in pain.

"MOM!" The kids screamed. I put my left hand on my wound and then looked at my hand. Blood was seeping through. I looked at Sooga angry and then my heart sank. He slashed the cell bars open and picked Valik up with one hand. He held his blade up to him.

"This is the price you pay, princess!"

"NO!"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Link's POV
Kogha and Sooga both stood a bit in front of me and I readied my sword again, breathing heavily. We were all tired from the constant fighting. All of a sudden, we heard commotion inside. What on Hyrule is going on in there?

"Sooga," Kogha demanded, "hurry and check what's going on in there!"

"Are you sure?" Sooga asked.

"Yes! Go!" Sooga nodded and disappeared. At least I have one less person to worry about now.

Kogha lunged at me and I dodged. I noticed the key around his neck. I have to grab it somehow. I ran at him and pushed him down. I got ahold of the key and yanked it from his neck. "Hey, hey, hey!" Kogha yelled angry. "What do you think you're doing?!"