The End And An Update

Hello everyone! I am grateful for all of your support and the time you take out of your days to read my random stories. It has been really fun for me to think of ideas and to grow my writing skills.😁

As the title suggests, I have made the decision to end this book. I've started to just run out of ideas, and me not being able to think of ideas has started to make me unmotivated (which I do not want cause I want to keep writing!). So while I was desperate for ideas, I tried thinking of some characters that might spark something. I thought of a character, which then lead me to an idea, and that idea lead to more related ideas, and then those ideas became too big for what I'd consider a one-shot. So... I'm making a third book 🎉.

I'm going to approach this book differently than my previous ones. For my first book I had a general idea of what I wanted, but I basically wrote and revised as I went. For this second book I basically wrote as I went with a couple prewritten chapters. However, with this third book I'm going to prewrite most of the chapters. This is an idea that I really want to be refined and to make sense so that I don't write one thing and decide a different thing several chapters later. So because of this, I don't know when the book will be out (I'm hoping for sometime at the end of August or September, but it should be out sometime this year).

I'll be sure to put updates on my Conversations Tab about the book when it is close to being done. Feel free to ask any questions there or here if you want!

Again, thank you all for the support!💛 Y'all are amazing! Have a great day!