Chapter 2

Recap

Author's POV

A crow landed near a man and informed a man about what happend.

'Is that so.There are 5 people remaining,they seem to be excellent.My swordmen have increased.I wonder what kind of swordmen they all are'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

15 days later after the Final Selection

Y/n's POV

I peacefully reading a novel in my room when I heard bells,I have amazing hearing I can hear a mouse from miles away.Anyways,I opend my door and saw my old man talking to some men with a...a....rare mask I have never seen.I though it was a old friend from old man but it wasn't.

'Y/n come your sword is here'. Old man said.

'Ohh okay'.I said,leaving my room.My sword is here ahhh!!!

The man with the rare mask inside infront of the door,my old man I stood infront of him.

'Hello my name is Haganeduka,I am the one that forged the blade that will be used by Takahashi Y/n'.

'My name is Takahashi Y/n,thank you for making my sword'.I said bowing.

Thet three of us took a seat.Haganduka sat infront of me and my old man right from me

'This is the nichirin blade,I forged this blade,This kind of metal absorbs sunlight,perfect for killing demons.This metal is only found in the highest mountain closest to the sun'.

'I am sorry for making go through that for my sword,I will be carefull with it.I bowed again.

'Haha you better be! By the way what kind of swordman are you!',He said while squeezing my cheeks,good to know that this guy has modewings,noted.

'I don't understand you Haganduka-san'I said,but it probably come out like trash because of the squeezing.

'I mean what kind of sword you will get,come on try and pull the blade out of its scabbard!'.Haganduka-san said,happy and eager.

'Alright'.I said.I took my sword out of its holder and it change colour,wow

It went from a royal dark blue to gold.

'Wow,thank you Haganduka-san'.I said smilling

'WOW!! I wish you had a red one because you took powerfull but I never saw a blade that has two colours!!!'.

'Is that bad?'.I said not so cofident now.

'The blade changes colour based on each individual owner.Nichirin blade's other name is the blade of colour change'.

'True'.My old man said.

'Caw caw Tawahashi Y/n hurry and go to the north west town caw,you will join Cawwando Tanjiro with this mission!!Hurry,hurry young girls are missing every night!!'

'Oh the crow is talking'.Haganduka-san said.

'Yeahh we can see and hear that,who is this Kamado Tanjiro?'.My old man said

'Kid had a black blade,a black one!!!'.Haganduka-san said.

'Old man that's the guy I talked about when I came back from the finalselection how can you forget that!!!'.I said

'Really? I think I wasn't listening to you then,your story was boring'.

'NANI?!?!'

'Now now,Y/n no need to get angry you have a mission'