Chapter 17

Notes of A/n:

-Did yall ever heard how Storm Breathing sounds in japanese??? 'Arashi no kyokyu' it is

-I had some ideas to this so this 'arc' of mine will have two endings

Attacks used in this chapter:

-First form: Single Thunder Strike,A single slash with inhuman speed

-Flower Breathing,Second Form: Honorable Shadow Plum,The user releases several rotating sword slashes that deflects incoming physical attacks.

-Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility,The user unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Recap:

Last time in,Walk in the Storm

-/-

'I know,we found it weird too'.I said,looking forward.

'Why would the demon kind himself have two human beings with him,let alone that the women addresed him as her husband and the child her father....'.

'CAW CAW!!!!!!! TAWAHASWI Y/N-SAN!!!! KANAO-SAN!!! HEAD TO THE EAST,A MAWSACREEEEE IS BEING HELD! CAW CAAAWWWWW!!!'.

This time

Tsuguko's mission arc pt.2

'Arashi!'. I said as I saw blue ribbon flying in the air.

'CAWWWW CAWWWW ARASHI IS ME,MY NAME CAWWW CAWWW!!!!!!'. Arashi said,a calm crow flew behind Arashi,I presume Kanao's.

We ran to our left since there was east,a massacre is being held now!

We arrived at a small village of wooden houses,small houses.

Blood everywhere,very nostalgic.

'Just the two of us plus crows.......should we split up to cover ground?'.I suggested,Kanao nodded and run away with her crow to the right.

'Arashi,see if you can find the demon or demons'.I said,running forward.

'CAWW CAWWW!!'.Arashi said,flying away.

*wind russtle*

*quick footsteps*

*grass and leave crushes*

*faint screaming*

I ran into a two end path I choose the right one.

'CCAAAWWWW CAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Y/N_SAN HEAD BACK AND T RUN ON THE OHTER PATH!! CAW CAAAAAAAAW!!'. I did a 180 turn and ran back and run down the other path.

'Is there the massacre?!'.I asked.

'CAWWW CAWW YES!!!!!!!!'. Arashi said.

'INFORM KANAO!!!'.I said. Arashi flew away. 

I ran into the village,it had lots of wooden houses and small ones.

I pushed my haori away,revealing my sword.