Chapter 18

Information for this chapter

-Second form: Spiral Storm,the attacker goes around the demon several times with a series of attacks

-Tenth form: Calm before the storm,a fast attack were the user dissapears with great speed and goes for 8 strikes(can do more but it demends on the stamina of the attack)

-Eleventh form:Lighting arrows,when the attacker throws her or his sword in the direction she or he wants, followed by 100 lighting strikes after it,like lighting arrows(they follow the sword but the attacker needs to get her or his back on there own )

-Fifth Form: Peonies of Futility ,The user unleashes a flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves.

Recap:

Last time in,The hidden Gem

-/-

....

.....

Is....is this the reason why I have been given this mission?

This time

Tsuguko's mission arc pt.3

Y/n's POV

They were still fighting....

Oh gosh...how do I get out??

...

I closed my eyes as the fight got closer and closer to me

I was trembling in shoes/boots/slippers as the ground shook violently

...

'NILGBSIBHGSELTUNBGESTBGSSELIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

*demoic screams*

huh?

I opened my eyes and saw Kanao!,She looked at me with concerned eyes.

She pointed with her sword at the two giants and currled her hands as a fist. She ran into the fight and attack the caterpillar.

I looked at my sword,my reflection looking at me.

I'm so mad at myself that I forgot why I'm here. 

I smiled.

I ran to the butterfly,it saw me and screamed.Thick storm clouds covered a bit of the beautiful pearl in the sky that we call the Moon.

'NASJDCFRLTNFVLIRH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'Storm Breathing,Second form: Spiral Storm'

I saw that the butterfly had hard skin,just like that father spider demon.......brother-

I shook my head and focussed and I went for the attack