Chapter 25

Recap:

Last time in Walk in the Storm

-/-

I begin to wriggle around as I tried to get of this hell hole. the band got tighter and tighter as it begin to move on its own. A female voice bombered through the place.

'Foolish demon slayer,there is no escaping..hahaha'

This time

Entertainment District arc: Set Your Heart Ablaze! pt.1

-:-

Tanjiro's POV

'...'

I breathed out and placed the blue sword next to my black sword,just in case

I opened the window and jumped out of the window,I ran to Oiran Koinatsu's room. I quietly entered her room.She was infront of a mirror as she admired herself and her beauty.

'Misss Kionatsu'I said,allowing her to notice my presence.She turned around to face me.

'Sumi?'She said.

'Forgive me for being rude.I....We are leaving Tokito House.Could you give the Master our payment for the food and lodging'.I said,sliding two envolopes to her,one for me and one for Y/n.

'Sumi....The way you are dressed....'She said.

'I had to dress up as a woman for certain reasons,but I'm actually a guy!'I said

'Oh,I already knew that.....it....it was obvious at a glance...'She said.

What?

'I knew that for a long time,but I do believe R/n is a girl....You propably had your reasons but....you were truly concerned for Suma......were you?'She asked.

'Yes! That was no lie!'I said.

'I promise to rescue everybody that vanished!'I said.

'Thank you'She said,I looked at Y/n's sword.

I've got to save her!

'It really sets my mind to peace...you see,I am leaving the district tommorow'She said.

'Really?! That's amazing' i said.

'I do really feel concern for the ones I will leave behind.....I don't want you to disappear too like them....'She said.

'...'.I didn't say anything.

'R/n dissapeard too,didn't she?'She asked,I lowered my eyes.

'.....'

'Rescue her,you two seemed very close with each other'She said, I nodded with a serious eyes.

I bowed to her.

'I'll be off now' I said,standing up.

'We wish you ever happiness you can get'I said,for me and Y/n.

'Thank you,i wish the same to you both.I am counting on you to save them Sumi'She said. 

I smiled and walked out of the room.

I ran over the rooftops as I followed the scent.

..

It's sweet

..

Closer..