Chapter 9

A/n:The POV will be changed sometimes.I also will change something in the story,with that I mean adding a new family member to the spider.This spider will be the 'oldest brother' of Rui's 'family',his power is that he can swing really fast from tree to tree.He is 2 meters tall(the 'father' is 3 meters tall tf?) with white hair,a well build body and big claws on his hands and feets.

--------------------------------------

Recap:

'FOUND IT THERE!!'.Inosuke yells.

'Nice!'.Y/n said.

'I will not let anyone get in our way.......My wish is that this clan of six will be able to live our lives happily.None of them will be able to sever the wires of fate that binds us together.......'

---------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

The four of us continued to slice the wires as they tried to reattached to us and the other demon slayers.

'Leave this place to me,you guys go on ahead!!'.Murata-san said.

'EH.....'.Tanjiro said while holding a demon slayer that attacked him.

'You've pissed your pants already,how can you even say that?!'.Inosuke said.

'Who told you I pissed in my pants,you stupid pig.I'm not talking to you,so shut it!!'.Murata-san said while alot of urk marks appeard on him but the real question is if he really pissed in his pants because he said who told you.......think about it......

'I'm sorry for showing you guys  my emmbarrassing side,but I'm also a member of the demon slayers.Leave this places to me!!I'll think of a way!!'.Murata-san said while cutting wires.

'Cutting the wires is a good idea to use here!!The movements of the controlled ones are simple!!I'll be wary about the spiders!!There are probably stonger people being controlled near the demon,hurry up all three of you!!'.Murata-san said slicing wires.

I looked at him shocked,most his wouldn't throw their pride away like that,admirable.

'Hai,Murata-san!'.I said.

'I understand,thank you!!'.Tanjiro said.

'I'm going to puch you before we leave!!Who are you calling a stupid boar!!'.Inosuke yells to Murata-san while being dragged by Tanjiro and I walked infront of them.

'Would you just shut up?Just drop it and get out of here!!'.Murata screams back at Inosuke

'I'll definitely beat the crap out of you after I come back!!'.Inosuke screams

Me,tanjiro and Inosuke were running to the place were the demon is.Inosuke was still anrgy at Murata-san while me and Tanjiro were running behind since he was the one who knows were it is.

'Dammit!I'm going to puch that guy if its the last thing I do!!'.Inosuke said.

'Stop talking like that!!'.Tanjiro said.

'But he called me a 'stupid boar' okay,Monjiro!!!'.Inosuke said.

'It's Tanjiro!!!'.Tanjiro said.

'That hurts him okay okay Tanjiro'.I said.

'What she said!!'.Inosuke said.

'Shit I forgot about the spiderwebs!!'.Inosuke said,swinger every were he can with his hand as he tried to take away the spiderwebs from him.Some of them even got his ears on his mask.

'Guys'.I said.

'What!!'.Inosuke

The three of us stop running as we listened,we heard a sword clash on something