Chapter 7

Recap:

And with that we reached a house with a wisteria print on it

'CAW CAW!! REST!!!REST!!! THE INJURED WILL REST UNTIL THE WOUNDS ARE HEALED!!!'

'Lets eat this thing....'.Inosuke said

'What!?!?!'.The crow froze

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Y/n,Tanjiro,Zenitsu and Inosuke stood infront of the door.Zenitsu's sparrow landed on his hand,my crow was now on my head,spreading its wings(T-pose) and Inosuke was standing still.

'EH,we can rest?Even though I did fight demons with wounds this time.....'.Tanjiro ask/said.

The door opend with a kreeking sound and a old lady came out,in this situation there were three types of people.

'Come in..'.The old lady says.

'Good evening miss,sorry we are bothering this late'.Y/n said.

'Like she said,we are so sorry for disturbing you so late at night'.Tanjiro said.

'You seem pretty weak'.Inosuke said,poking her

'HEY!'.Tanjiro said.

'It's a monster.....a monster!!'.Zenitsu said,scared

'HEY YOU!!'.Inosuke said.

Y/n face palm at the situation.

'You are demon hunters,right?Please come in'.The lady said,while Inosuke was poking her hair.Y/n took Inosuke hand that was poking and followed the lady while Zenitsu and Tanjiro were behind them.And this lady was fast.

'Your meal is prepared for you....'.She said,now sitting in a room.

'Your bed is already prepared for you...'.She says in a other room.

Zenitsu was now even more scared form the lady.

'Tanjiro,Y/n,Thats a monster........that old lady is a monster!!She moves to fast to be normal!!SHE'S A MONSTER!!'.He said panicking

'That old monster la-'.Zenitsu wasn't able to finish his sentece because Tanjiro bonked him on the head.

According to the crows this family with the wisteria crest is a family that rescues the lives of demon hunters.As long as a person is a demon hunter the family will serve him or her and ask nothing in return.The old lady even asked for a doctor to come over.The three boys all had broken ribs and Y/n had a sprained ankle and a broken arm.

Inosuke-4 ribs 

Tanjiro-3 ribs

Zenitsu- 2 ribs

Y/n-broken arm and sprained ankle

'My bump really hurts......'.Inosuke said.

'Sorry...'.Tanjiro's sweat dropped

'Hey Y/n-chan....'.Zenitsu said

'Hm?'.Y/n turned left and looked at Zenitsu.

'Why didn't you say that you had a sprained ankle and a broken arm?'.He asks

'I didn't want to bother you guys with a dump fault of mine.....'.Y/n said.

'How did you get them Y/n?'.Tanjiro asks.

'Remember when I got seperated from you Tanjiro?Well I fell in a room but I landed on my arm so that explains the broken arm but how I sprained my ankle I don't even know...'.Y/n said looking at her arm.