Chapter 26

Attacks used in this chapter:

Eight form: Animal of the Storm,a attack were wind,water and thunder forms together making a dragon with a red vermillion dot between its eyebrows

Ninth form: Thunder Strikes,a series of attack with great speed,so its hard for the person who gets attack to follow the attacker.(Like the first form but longer)

Tenth form: Calm before the storm,a fast attack were the user dissapears with great speed and goes for 8 strikes(can do more but it demends on the stamina of the attack)

Eleventh form:Lighting arrows,when the attacker throws her or his sword in the direction she or he wants, followed by 100 lighting strikes after it,like lighting arrows(they follow the sword but the attacker needs to get her or his back on there own )

Blood demon art: Flying Blood Sickles, Rampant Arc Rampage: a barrage of blood blades

Recap:

Last time in Walk in the Storm

-/-

'Did she burn away?'Y/n asked.

'...'

'...'

Tanjiro's eyes widen.

'No,she didn't'He said.

This time

Entertainment District arc: Set Your Heart Ablaze! pt.2

-:-

Y/n's POV

How long was I gone to miss this much?!

I gribbed my sword harder.

'Then let's get to work-'I said but got stopped by a fucking loud ass kettle!

'Wuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'What in the world?'I said.

'She is still alive,let's go Y/n!'Tanjiro said and then,then a loud sound came,and a crash.

We looked up,the sound of crying became less and less but another voice spoke up.

'Come on,there is no use in crying....'

'I thought you said she as in one demon...'I said.

'It was....'Tanjiro said.

Then the male demon,I presume had a whole conversation with Uzui-san about how jealous he is of him.

Then another hole was busted in the building,this time in the roof.Two,red things were spinning in the air.

'Sickles?'I said.

'Finally!!!'

We turned right and saw Inosuke and Zenitsu! I breathed out with a smile as they came to us.