Chapter 19

Recap:

Last time in Walk in the Storm

-/-

'We're waiting for a response'.Y/n said.

'I will request that the hashira's can be present too,this is very abnormal...insect demons,and very large.....'.She said.

This time

Tsuguko's mission arc pt.4

Information for this chapter

kaleidoscope - the term is used for a group of butterflies

-:-

Demon Slayers Corps Headquaters 2 months later

Y/n's POV

'Y/n-san! Please hurry up,I want it too!'

'I know,I know hold on Sumi'.I said.

Its been around 2 months since we returned from our mission.We had to wait since some Hahsira's weren't present at the time we came.In the time frame,Tanjiro,Inosuke and Zentisu we-Ah how could I forget Nezuko,my bad....anyways,they went on seperate missions.I took some too when I was free,not I had to do something.The time I spend here is mostly seperated in training,missions,sleeping,eating and relaxing.I was very proud of myself when I able to receive a head pat from Muichiro-san after he heard that we completed the mission and came with news.He did though refused to hear it from me,he said that he would rather hear it with the rest of the Hashira's.

But now,I was braiding the girls hairs with flowers in the back garden.Kanao was staying in a kaleidoscope in silence.Currently I was busy with Naho,I was using white and purple philippine flowers on Naho,Cliparts and Orchids in pink and yellow for Sumi and Daisies and Daffodils for Kiyo.

This brings memories form back then.

We used to sit there,in the hidden garden where all kinds of flowers were planted.From vibrant ones to rare ones.

I would sit infornt of my older sister while she did braided my hair.She and Royal mother had a access to it,when I got older,I would get a key like they have.

'Done!'.I said,giving Naho a mirror.

'Waaa,thank you Y/n-san!'.She said,I smiled.

'No problem,Sumi your turn!'.I said.She happily walked over to me and sat down. I got the flowers and begin to braid her hair.Naho came after her and the same went for her.

I spended sometime with them before-

'CAAAWWWWWW CAAAWWWWWW CAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'Yes yes Arashi,we hear you...'.I said as I rubbed my ears. Arashi planted himself on my head.

'TASAHASHI Y/N AND TWUYURI KANAO ARE SUMMONED FOR THE MEETING NOW CAWWWWW CAWWWW CAAAAAAW!!!'

I looked at Kanao,who was looking at me.

'Thank you Arashi,you can go. Kanao lets go'.I said,grabbing my sword.She nodded as we walked away.

'Good lucky Kanao-san Y/n-san!'.The three girls said,waving us goodbye. I smiled and waved back.

'See you soon!'.I said as their figures became smaller and smaller.