Chapter 3

A/n: I went to see this scene again in teh anime and saw that I wrote it down wrong so that part is updated(this A/n will be deleted soon)

Recap

'I cannot say'.

'...'

'Huh?'.I said

----------------------------------------------------------------

Same day,the demon is against the wall with Tanjiro's sword near his head

Y/n's POV

'I can't say!'

'I can't say!'

'I can't say!'

'I can't say anything about it!!'

The demon said and tried to attack Tanjiro while Nezuko had her head on my schoulder,sleeping.Tanjiro sliced the demons head.I looked at the head,feeling sad.I looked at the ground.Demons were first humans,having suchs a fate like this is realing sad but what hurst the most is that its my fault that this is happening to people.Tanjiro came towards us,taking her from my shoulder and put his forhead againts hers.I looked a Kazumi-san.He also didn't really look well.

'Are you alright?'.I asked

'...'

'Kazumi-san are you alright?'.Tanjiro asks to.

'I've lost my fiancee,do you think I will be alright after that?'

Tanjiro and I didn't say anything,this isn't some fantasy world,this is the real world with monsters.

'Kazumi-san, no matter how much you have lost you don't have a choice but to continue living with the strength,no matter how severe of a blow you took'.Tanjiro said but that didn't please Kazumi-san.

'He is right Kaznumi-san,this is the real world were demons are.If you lose a person close to you you need to live for yourself and for the deceased'.I said.

Kazumi slapped me in the face and took Tanjiro's collar

'WHAT WOULD KIDS LIKE YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS!'.He said

I recoverd from the blow againts my face and Tanjiro smiled at him

'Take this,if only Satoko's belongings were in here as well...'.Tanjiro said.

'Kazumi-san.....believe us,we know about this because it happend to us,but instead of losing ourself when it happend we continue moving forward for the deceased and ourself but more importantly for others so they don't have to go throught what happend to us.We became demon slayers with those motives.Goodbye Kazumi-san'.

We walked away from Kazumi-san,the job is finally done.Old man is propably waiting for me....

'I'M SORRY!! I'VE SAID SOME THINGS THAT WERE OVERLY CRUEL TO YOU GUYS!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!AND FOR SLAPPING YOU!!'forgive me.....'

Tanjiro and I turned around,Tanjiro waved 

'TAKE CARE KAZUMI-SAN!!IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU!!'. I said

Tanjiro and I continue to walk away.I can't wait to go hom-

'CAWWW CAWWW Y/N-SANN!!TANJIRO-SAN!!! HEAD TOWARDS ASAKUSA IN TOKYO PREFECTURE!! THERE ARE RUMOURS OF A DEMON HIDING!!!HURRY,HURRY'.My crow said,Tanjiro's crow wasn't far behind mine.

'And here I though I could go home'.I said,sad

'Eh, is it time to go to the next location already?'.Tanjiro asks.