Our Son ( Part 41)

🖤41 

*Nompumelelo*

“I’ll fight for you.” I tell him and I cant help but notice the shock on his face like he wasn’t expecting me to say this. I won’t lie and say that this doesn’t hurt me at all but it does… it surely does and I was kind off waiting for it since that talk I had with his grandmother but I love him and I made a vow that I will not let anything ruin what we have and I wont be losing him to anyone else.

“What?”

“I will fight for you Mmelokuhle. I will fight for our love our marriage and our family. I wont give up on you and I wont be sharing you with anyone else.”

“I love you. Very much.” I tell him.

“Nompumelelo…” He tries to get off me but I hold him still to me…still inside of me and still on top of me. I have notice how we speak well and say everything we want to say to each when we like this. When we together as one.

“I will Mmelokuhle and I promise. I will be by your side always and I mean this.”

“It won’t be easy. They wont make it easier for us.”

“I know but I will fight for you for us.” Why is he crying? Ooh God please.

“Hey…hey look at me. What’s wrong?”

“I just love you very much. No one has ever said that to me…I’m the one that is  always fighting for people not the other way round. This is new to me.”

“Well get used to it ngoba angiyindawo.”

“I pray you get pregnant…” He is so random. He is getting hard again…and when he starts to move it starts raining.

“Its raining.” I say breathlessly because since I’ve been here it has never rained before. I haven’t seen rain in like forever. 

“They are blessing our union.” He says panting.

“What…”  I’m sure that came out a whisper since he is hitting my good spot.

“It rained for an entire week when I brought my son home…Mhmmmm…” He groans when he empties himself into me again …wait…Did he just come without me? How rude!

I wait for him to catch his breath and come back to earth so he can explain what he means and why did he do that without me…I’m mad!

“Hey…I’m sorry I couldn’t wait…you so good.” He says smiling when he sees my face. I’m not happy. I could just wipe the smirk off his face right now. I frown at him.

“I will make it up to you.” You better!

“Who is blessing our union? Did it rain when you brought Lwandle here?” He is talking about him right I mean he only has one son and that’s my son.

“Yes for the whole week. And now its raining again.” I wince when he slowly pulls out of me. I feel empty.

“So they are blessing our marriage?” I pray they do.

“I hope so… we can ask uNgobese in the morning.”

“Okay.”

“I thought you were going to leave me.” He says after a while of staring at me. We are sleeping on our sides looking at each other.

“Not this time.” I say smiling at him. I’m not planning on leaving him. My heart as at peace here it chose him. I love him and that’s final.

“You are amazing you know that. You are going to give me beautiful girls.” He says bringing me closer to him.

Lord Jesus!