PROLOUGE

March 9, 1978

It was a day before Remus's birthday when Athena Rose Lupin-Black was born

It was a day before Remus's birthday when Athena Rose Lupin-Black was born. He wasn't able to see her because that day there was a full moon so he was in the woods transforming. Sirius wanted to go help his husband but he was told to stay and care for their daughter and Friend Marlene McKinnon who Sirius and Remus had surrogate for them.

Even though the next day Remus was tired from a very painful transformation he was very excited to see his daughter. She had his brown hair color but had Sirius's curls. She had one green and one brown eye. Sirius and Remus were so happy. Lily Potter and James Potter were named her god parents. They loved to spoil her and couldn't wait to have their own child.

(October 31st, 1981)
Athena was in the living room playing with one year old Harry. She loved her god brother. It was a full moon so Remus was in the woods while Sirius was on a mission so she had to stay with her Godmother and Godfather. Lily and James watched as their goddaughter played peekaboo with their son. "T-Thwena T-Thwena?" Baby Harry babbled. "Hawy it's Athena." Three year old Athena said. "T-Thwena." Harry babbled again. "Auntie lily Hawy is so silly." Athena said with a giggle. "When is daddy and papa coming back?" She asked. "They'll be here soon ok Thena." Lily told her. "Ok but can we play a game with Hawy?" Athena asked. Harry then started to cry from a noise outside. "Shh it's ok Hawy." Athena said. "Lily! It's him!" James exclaimed. "Take the kids and hide them! I'll try and stop him!" James said telling his wife to take the frightened three year old and crying baby upstairs. "What about you?!" She asked. "I'll be okay I love you,Harry, and Athena so much okay." He said. Lily nodded her head and carried Harry and Athena upstairs.

"We're gonna play hide and seek ok Athena I need you to hide in that closet. Uncle James and I love you and Harry very much okay." She said putting Athena in the closet. Lily then heard a thud and knew it was her husband. "Thena will take care of you okay Harry mama and dada loves you." Lily said. The door of the nursery then opened and a pale man with a hood came into the nursery pointing his wand at her and Harry. Athena's silent sobs could be heard. "Not Harry please." Lily pleaded. "Step aside Mudblood!" The pale man ordered. "No-." "Avada Kedavra!" The man yelled. Lily dropped down with a scream and her body laid  on the floor motionless.

The man then walked up to the crib and saw the one year old baby with jet-black hair and emerald green eyes. He was about to raise his wand and say the incantation again when he heard a creaking sound he turned and saw a three-year old with a green and brown eye. He was advancing towards her but he remembered he came to fulfill a prophecy so he turned back to the baby and yelled "Avada Kedavra!" But instead it backfires.

Once the man left Athena went to her godmothers lifeless body. "Auntie lily wake up. Wake up Hawy is cwying." She said shaking her aunts body. Harry started crying really loud so she went to the crib. "It's ok Hawy mommy is sleeping." She said climbing into the crib with him.
There was noise downstairs and sound of footsteps going up. "Uncle James!" Athena screamed. The door opened again and it revealed her father. "Daddy! Auntie Lily is not moving." She said sobbing. "It's ok my love here give me Harry ok." Sirius said. "Ok daddy." She handed Harry to Sirius and she climbed out of the crib. They were soon joined by a tall man. "Ello Sirius is that Little Harry." The tall man asked. "That's my god brother Hawy. What's your name sir?" Athena asked. "Oh hello is this Athena Sirius? Well my name is Hagrid." The tall man said. "Hello Hagwid." She said. "Daddy can we go home plwease I'm tired." Athena said rubbing her eyes. "You'll go home I have to go do something okay. Stay with Hagrid I love you pup remember that." He said giving her a kiss on her forehead then handing Harry to Hagrid. "Please take her to Lupin cottage. Use my motorcycle." Sirius told him. "S'alright but where are you going?" Hagrid asked but Sirius had already left. "We'll come along Athena let's take you to your house." Hagrid said taking Athena's hand. What she didn't know was that would be the last time she would see her dad.
——————————————————————————-
A/n: I'm sorry if this sucks but I hope you enjoyed it.