Chapter 18

End of Fifth year

"Come to say goodbye?" Athena asked as she walked with Harry up to her father's office

"Come to say goodbye?" Athena asked as she walked with Harry up to her father's office. "Goodbye?" Harry asked confused.  "Hello Harry, Athena," Remus said as they both entered the room but his back was to them. Harry gave a confused look. "I saw you coming. I've looked worse believe me." Remus told him as he continued to put his things away.  "You've been sacked. That's why you asked me if I was saying goodbye." Harry said as he looked at Athena. "No. I resigned, actually." Remus told  Harry. "Resigned? Why." Harry asked confused. "Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition. This time tomorrow the owls will start arriving and parents will not want a um, well someone like me teaching their children." Remus said.  "How are you feeling by the way love?" Remus asked his daughter. "I'm okay dad I promise." Athena reassured him.

Athena helped him pack his stuff.  "But Dumbledore..." Harry started to say but Remus interrupted. "Dumbledore has already been risked enough on my behalf. Besides people like me. Well, let's just say that I'm used to it by now." Remus said. "Yes, but you shouldn't have to feel this way papa and I hate it," Athena commented. "Why do you look so miserable, Harry?" Remus asked.  "None of it made any difference. Pettigrew escaped." Harry said. "Didn't make any difference? Harry, it made all the difference in the world. You helped uncover the truth and saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference. If I am proud of anything is how much you two learned this year." Remus told both Harry and Athena as he grabbed his bags.

"Now since I'm no longer your teacher. I feel no guilt whatsoever giving this back to you." Remus said handing them the Mauraders map. "So now I'll say goodbye Harry and I'll see you at home sweetheart," Remus said leaving the room.

After visiting her father Athena went to the Hufflepuff common room to see Cedric while Harry went to the Great Hall. "Ready Ced?" she asked as she leaned on the doorway of his room. "Yes, after O.W.L.S and the events that happened I'm more then ready to go home. What do you think will happen next year?" Cedric asked her. "With Harry, you never know. let's just hope it's nothing too crazy." Athena said. "Let's go before we miss the train."Cedric told her as he walked out the room with Athena following behind.

The two found a compartment and waited for the others to join them. "You better write to me this summer." Athena told Cedric. "I will I promise." Cedric told her. 

And as the train drove away from Hogwarts all Athena hoped for was to have a great year next semester and no surprises of any kind.

-----------------------————————————————

And that's the end of Prisoner of Azkaban! Onto The Goblet of Fire :)