Chapter 13

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw

Athena was in the common room with Hermione and Neville with his head in her lap as she played with his hair when Harry and Ron came into the common room along with Oliver,the twins, Lee, and Cedric with their Firebolts

Athena was in the common room with Hermione and Neville with his head in her lap as she played with his hair when Harry and Ron came into the common room along with Oliver,the twins, Lee, and Cedric with their Firebolts.  "We've got them back." Harry beamed. "See Hermione,Athena there was nothing wrong with them." Ron said. "There still might have been something wrong with them Ronald. At least now we know it's safe." Hermione replied. "I need to take it up stairs." Harry and Athena said. "I'll take them!" Ron exclaimed. "Ron you can't go to the girls dormitory." Athena reminded him. "Oh well then here you go Athena." He said as he handed her Firebolt. Neville had fallen asleep so she asked Hermione if she could put it in her room for her. "Hey love." Cedric said as he sat on the others side of her. "Hi Ced." She greeted. "Oh Ceddy I love you so much." Fred teased as he sat on top of Cedric. "Get your fat arse off of me." Cedric said pushing him off his lap. "Oww Thena Ceddy pushed me off can you make my boo boo go away." Fred pouted like a little kid. "Aww poor Freddiekins don't worry I'll kiss your boo boo away." She said and motioned for George to come to her and she gave him a kiss on the cheek instead. "Thenaaa you were supposed to give me a kiss not Georgie." Fred said as he crossed his arms like a little kid. "Aww is little Freddiekins jealous." Ced and Lee teased him. "Shut it Cedric!" Fred said and threw a pillow at him but accidentally hit Neville and startled him awake. "Hey! Don't hit Nev!" Athena shouted at the boys.  "Sorry Thena." The boys said.

Neville sat up and rested his head on her shoulder and she gave him a kiss on the forehead and ran her fingers through his hair and he fell asleep again. "It's funny how Athena is like our mums." Lee said.  Suddenly they heard yelling so they all stood up and went to where the yelling was heard. "LOOK! LOOk!" Ron was screaming. "What happened Ron!" Athena asked worried. "SCABBERS! LOOK SCABBERS!" Ron said holding a sheet with red stains. "BLOOD!" Ron yelled. "Omg!" Athena gasped. "GONE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ON THE FLOOR?" Ron asked. "What?" Hermione and Athena asked. Ron threw one of Hermione's books and Athena's sketchbook in front of everybody and covered all over it where long orange cat hairs. Ron started to go off on both Hermione and Athena and that caused both girls to snap.

"You listen here Ronald Bilius Weasley I know my cat doesn't like your bloody rat but she would never hurt your rat because she knows better and I know the same goes for Crookshanks so don't you dare go pointing fingers it is not our fault! And I'm sorry that happened to your rat but I have other things to worry about then you dead rat and I'm sorry if it sounds rude but it's the truth I have my O.W.L.S to worry about my bloody murderer of a father has escaped and now Buckbeak is getting executed so excuse me for not caring so stop pointing fingers at people and you and Harry need to stop blaming things on Hermione!" Athena yelled then left the room but not without slamming the door on the way out. "Wow I've never seen her so mad." Neville and Harry said.  "Oh we have a bunch of times." The twins and Cedric said. "But what she said is true Ronald!" Hermione then yelled at him and left the room too. "Uhh well I guess I'll go check on her sorry about your rat Ron." Cedric said.