O N E

I absolutely love Bakugou, so I figured I'd torture him a bit [;

Bakugou hated Mondays, Everyone knew that. He'd come back from a weekend at his house grumpy and mad. Well... Extra grumpy and mad at coming to class. Everyone knew that. So it wasn't a surprise for them to see a scowl already on his face as they filed into class. He was always early. it was just something they knew. By now, most of the class was there, aside from a few who were chronically late. Everyone was chatting, waiting for their odd teacher.

"Tch; I got into a fight" he growled to Kirishima, who'd been asking about the bandaid on his temple. he hadn't been able to cover it like he usually do because it was so fresh

"Bakubro, no one would fight you. What happened?"

"Yeah man, we won't tell" Denki chimed in and he gathered energy to let a few pops fly from his hands

"I SAID WHAT I SAID, YOU EXTRAS!" he managed to yell. As he did, he felt something wrap around him, panic seized his chest, but he didn't let it show. He couldn't. so he just struggled in an angrily manner, as expected of him. He took a sharp breath in and locked eyes with his teacher, narrowing them.

What he couldn't stop, though, was the constriction of his pupils in fear, which normally no one picked up on.

"As I believe I mentioned last class, this is Officer Tsukauchi, He'll be explaining how the police work with heroes" his teacher's voice dropped, eyes turning to glare at Bakugou who shrank as much as he could with so many eyes on him, "While Bakugou and I have a little chat in the hall"

Katsuki looked down at his scar ridden hands. His teacher's scarf unraveled from him. He let himself be dragged out to the hall, pretending to scowl until the door closed. He didn't know what to do when he spotted a woman outside, leaning against the wall scribbling on papers laid to a notebook. So when she looked up, he reapplied the scowl to his face and turned away from her to his teacher, only to not see him.

Spinning around, his teacher was really gone. Did this mean that he was being kicked out? His teacher didn't want him in the class? Katsuki took a deep breath to push away the tears.

"What's your name?" A voice rang out and he turned back to face the woman.

"Katsuki fuckin' Bakugou"

"Victorious or seasons?" She asked politely, tapping her pen on the notebook in thought.

"Hell you wanna know for? Victorious"

"Ah! I see," She wrote something down. "I'm Makoto Tsukauchi"

"Then you're?" He looked between her and the door with a surprised face, scowl gone, she looked way younger than the officer inside.

"I'm his younger sister" She laughed

"Why're you here then?"

"I'm job shadowing as research for a project. I'm student like you"

He simply nodded

"Sit, sit" She motioned for the wall next to the door. He sat down, bringing his knees up to rest his arms on.

"Oh, what happened to your face?"

"Got into a fight" The woman's hand twitched and she frowned.

"What really happened?" Was he really that bad of a liar?

"I got into a fight, damnit" He repeated. A one sided fight where he couldn't fight back but technically was one.

"I see" She wrote something down again. The hell was she writing?

"Bakugou" She suddenly said after a few minutes of silence. He jolted.

"What the fuck d'you want now?"

"Are you being hurt by someone?"

He couldn't tell anyone, or he'd be punished again. "No, why're you askin' such stupid questions?"

"Just wondering" she hummed, hand twitching.

Word Count: 645

[Please comment!! I get so excited seeing notifications]

((Grammar and spelling fixed))