Dove

Y-Yah..this is s-stupid..what am I gonna do..

You heard whining from the other side of the bed. Jungkook? Was he okay? "Kookie?" "y-yah..j-jimin-ah" d-...did he just moan? His hands were under the covers holding somthing..you pulled down the covers and saw jimin. "Yah!" Jimin looked over at you while he pleased jungkook. Ur face turned red quickly as you looked at them. Ummmm. What the actual fuck.

You got shooken awake and saw jungkook kissing ur forehead. You looked up at him. "H-Hi" toby came in quickly jumping on the bed smiling at jeon as he growled in anger. "Get out." "Oh shut i-it." Toby snuggled up next to me breathing on my neck softly. "God dammit shit head. Get out. Shes my soon to be wife." "I had her first" he grazed ur stomach with his fingers and he kissed ur neck. "She of course she still craves my touch~" you shivered as toby did that and jungkook looked over you both. "At least I please her better~" "you wish jeon. I've had her screaming my name countless of times!" "Yeah at least she calls me daddy" "I can choke her better!" "And I would kill for her!" "And I would die for her!" At this point they are just arguing like kids.

"Could you guys stop" you looked up at both of them. Toby sighed and layed back down next to you and jungkook laied his head on ur chest. They both looked at you at the same time. "Whattt? I didn't do anything" jeon caresses ur sides while toby softly chokes you. "You know~ me and toby together would make a good fucking match, don't you think shit head?" "Yeah~ h-honestly I do" jeons hands slowly went to ur thighs. "m-mmh..s-stop..it's so early" toby snapped and the blinds, doors, and lights closed and turned off. It was pretty dark now...really dark.

Tobys grip got tighter which made you whimper. While jungkook was seeing how sensitive he could make you. Toby kissed on ur neck softly while jeon rubbed ur thighs ever so slightly. "p-please" "mh? Please what darling" "f-fuck me.." toby growled and pushed jeon off the bed. "Mine turn first buddy." "Fine." Toby smiled and looked at ur body as he hovered over you. God dammit..shes so..b-beautiful. He takes off ur shirt and shorts pretty much tearing them off. "Fuck dude.." he immediately took off his pants still leaving on his hoodie. He entered you dry which honestly hurt a little. He had one hand on ur throat and the other on ur waist. "F-Fuck!" D-Did he grow in size. Or am I just not use to him!? This shit hurts. "S-Slow down!" "Does it hurt s-sweetheart?" You nod and he growls.

"Good." He pounds into you while smiling looking at you while you hopelessly move around. "This will teach you not to leave me again right?~" you couldn't do anything after he got finished with you. You were in so much pain. You layed there. Helpless. Tired. In pain. "Get up. Now" toby got out and jeon made you get on the floor laying ur head on his lap. "Such a good girl~"

"But you will always be mine..okay?" You nod softly. You hear buzzing in ur ear. "Slender is coming.." "I know go into the bathroom" you hurry up into the bathroom and jeon gets up and greats Slender. "Long time no see child" "same for you pale ass" they talked like they hated each other. Why? "Dont forget who you are talking too Jeon." "Pfft. Trust me. I fucking haven't. Now get out." Slender leaves. In a painful way. You come out. What even was that. I could never talk to slender that way..