Would you Rather pt 2.

"Shes a witch" "W-WHAT NO IM NOT" "yup that's witch craft" "YOU WANT ME TO DO IT TO YOU!?" "I would love that~" "no..thats ugh.." "go on y/n..do it" you turn behind you to hear a simular voice. "No jeon.." "then come on" you seemed confused by his words, he took ur hand and took you upstairs. "Men, we will be down in a little..also my door and bedroom walls aren't sound proof so.." he took you into the room and shut the door not locking it. "J-Jungkook?" "So now you call me that..hm.." "i-i um di-didnt mean to.." you felt fear overwhelme you as he took of his belt and told you to lay on the bed. Worried you turn over and look up at him coming towards you, he snapped the belt and ordered you to turn around, and like a dum dum you didnt listen. "Babygirl~ you already disobed me once, dont wanna do it again..this time it won't be fun..so turn the fuck around..now" you finally listened and turned around, he pulled up ur dress to reveal you wearing nothing underneath because it would show through the dress. He snapped the belt again and hit you many times on the ass with the belt as hard as he could. You yelt in pain everytime the belt hit you..it stung, hurt, ur ass slowly turned black and blue with bruises. Swiftly he pulled ur hair back making you look at him..tears in ur eyes, ur face red from crying. "Aww~ babygirl..it didnt have to be this way..but you didnt listen" he let go of ur hair and ur head fell. It was dark in the room..so you could only see his mesmerizing figure.

Slowly turning around, you sat up scared of what he was gonna do. "..jungkook...." "yes darling" "c-choke me..please" "..h-huh" you got up and took his hand..and gently wrapped it around ur throat. "choke me.." he looked confused and taken back by what you'd just done, "y/n.." he squeezed his hand a bit on ur neck and you slowly fell into him. Putting ur head on his shoulder, letting out small breathy moans. "Did the belt turn you on or something?" "A-A little..i..i like pain" "mmm~ you seemed like that type of girl. Anyway darling we have to go back downstairs" you huffed at him and rolled ur eyes. "Ah ah, don't get sassy with me." "What if i do?" "You'll find out~ not now though..later" "ugh" "it couldn't have turned you on that much" you hugged him and kissed his neck, honestly the belt did..kinda arouse you surprisingly. "Y/n, darling..come on we have to go downstairs" "we don't have to" you bit on his neck trying to change his mind, he chuckled darkly and pushed you off by ur neck with his hand squeezing tightly. "Stop it y/n" aroused you moaned a bit when he squeezed tighter. "Y/n...we are going downstairs" "fine fine.." you both walked downstairs and saw all of the men chatting, even V" "bro her mouth was like...damn how the fuck did she do that" you over heard V say.

It was about 10:30 when you guys came down. "Gentleman, what should we do now." "Talk about y/n, ask her some questions" you nod not thinking of what you're gonna get asked. "So y/n, did you like it when you gave Taehyung a blowjob?" You sighed at jimins question. "Yea..kinda." "okay okay okay, V did you like it" jimin turned his attention to the man next to him. "Fuck yes" "mhm, so I wonder..if ur mouth is that good..how good is ur body? What can you do with it" to shut them up you decided to just show them. "Okay, who ever guesses the number im thinking I'll show them. Its 1-100"

Jeon: 4

Jimin: 67

Yoongi: 12

V: 7

Namjoon: 100

Seokjin: 45

Then you all heard a knock at the door, jeon opened it to show one more guy. "Hoseok, hey" he said when he opened the door. "Guess a number 1-100" "uh..33?" Your eyes widened at the handsome man as he guessed the right number. Jeon told him to sit down between Jeon and you. "So y/n..who guessed right?" You looked at the man that just came in, "h-him.." "oooh~ what do I earn?" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Lucky ass bitch.." "lay back..also i need a blindfold" Jin throws you a small scarf. That should work..you thought. As you were putting the scarf on his face he asked ur name. "Im y/n..and I heard ur Hoseok" he nodded at ur response. "Okay, ready?" "Mhm" you looked at the boys around the room, they looked like they were watching a movie. You slowly sat on his lap and held onto the couch for support, you started to grind on his thigh slowly moving up. Just to get him more aroused you undid his tie and took of his undershirt. You rubbed up against him and grabbed him through his pants. His mouth was open, head hanging back, he would lick his lips every once in a while. Trying to find his weakness you felt around him a bit, you breathed on his neck, his ears, played with his hair, but..didnt try one thing. Carefully you put ur hand on his neck and squeezed. With you doing that he moaned..loudly, i-is he a sub? You started grinding faster and harder, while keeping the tight grip on his neck. He couldn't even move, he was paralyzed from pleasure. Forgetting other people were in the room, you bit on his lip to see his reaction, he rolled his head back more. His moans started to get loud and breathy, to test one more thing you went to his ear and whispered. "Good boy~" right when you said that he moans really fucking loud..then you felt his crotch get warmer and a little wet.