Sexuality.

"Emma!?" You whisper yelled. "Shhh~" she got down and started kissing you. You pushed her off you and backed up pulling ur hand out of ur shorts. "What the hell!?" she took ur hand and licked ur fingers. "Stop!" She climbed on top of you causing you to back into the wall. "W-Why are you even here!" "Shhhh~" Emma bullied you..why is she doing this now..plus you didnt even like girls. Yea you kissed Uni but..that was just..a thing.

And that nurse in the hospital..but..Emma? Ur bully?? "Y/n..calm down okay?" She rubbed on ur thighs hoping to get a response out of you. She gently pulled off ur shorts making sure you didnt stop her. Which..for some reason you froze and couldn't. She spreaded ur legs and slowly rolled her tounge inside of you. You didnt wanna show you were enjoying it so you held in ur moans. "Cmon~ don't be like that~" you looked away from her as she tried to keep eye contact with you the whole time.

Once you let out a small moan, you couldnt hold them in anymore. "F-...mmmm...fuck" you held ur head closer too you "mmmm~" she moaned on you which sent vibrations all over ur body. "I-Im gonna cum" she smiled not saying anything, the way the moved her tongue felt so good. They way she licked you, the way she slightly bit, the way some how she knew what you wanted. Every single thing she did satisfied you perfectly. Its like she knew ur body better than you did urself.

Her mouth was just..perfect. So perfect that you came pretty quickly. "Fucccckkkk~" you started squirming a bit but she calmed you down. "Y-Your..m-married to Jeon." She giggled "no im not" before you could ask questions she kissed you again deeply. You pushed her off. "What do ur mean ur not married to Jeon!?" "Babe. We were never married." "W-What.." "did you fall or something sweet heart?" "No.." you grabbed ur shorts and put them back on. "You taste really good by the way~" you were so confused. You got up and just looked at her. "What did you just do too me" "probably turned you gay" "i-im straight" "are you though~ I just ate you out, and kissed ur beautiful lips..and you didn't try to stop me, and you enjoyed it~"

"I-I was just shocked" she went up ur shirt and up ur bra and played with ur breasts. "Emma..why are you even here." "Because" for some reason what she was doing started to turn you on. "S-Stop" her cold hands traveled on ur body some more. "Turn around for a moment" you cautiously did what she asked and quickly she smacked ur ass causing you too jump. She pulled ur shorts down and did it some more..it did kinda turn you on. She slowly traced her hand back down and rubbed you softly.

Ur voice was pretty raspy from moaning so much but it felt so good. You felt so sensitive and ur legs shook a bit. "Mmmh~ so you are still horny arent you~?" "A-A little" she put in 3 fingers quickly pumping them in and out of you. You put ur hands on the wall for support as ur legs slowly started giving out on you. You were so wet you literally started dripping from her fingers. "Holy shit dude, damn.." ur legs started giving out causing them to shake more.

"Awww~ cmon dont give out of me yet baby" she stuck another finger in which caused you to cum. It was hard for you to stand up since ur legs were shaking like crazy. You snapped back into real life and realized what she just did too you. She pulled her fingers out and watched you drip on the floor. "I've never seen someone get that wet" she got under you and cleaned you completely causing you to cum a third time. Your legs finally let out causing you to sit on the floor.

"Isn't a girl better than a guy?" You tried to catch ur breath completely ignoring her question. She went to you and kissed you more. You heard clapping coming from behind the wall......

Felix, Bangchan, V, Jimin, Jeon all standing there. "I got it allllll on video" she got up and smirked. And of course they all had boxers. You quickly closed ur legs and pulled ur shirt down to cover urself. "I-Im confused.." "this was kinda like staged" ".....are you kidding me." "And no y/n me and Emma aren't fucking married. We never dated just well not even friends really.." "i-i...I just let-...are you serious" "yea it was staged just to see how you would like it. You know since we were kinda curious since you and Uni did kinda like makeout."