Tention

Ughh!! She's so beautiful..

"I think im done eating.." "you sure? I can make more" "no no. I'm tired.." "oh yeah..for all that happened I could see that" you nodded softly still not fully trusting her. "Well then, let's go to bed?" "Where will I sleep?" "Well get comfortable where ever" "oh..okay." you sat on the couch as she went upstairs. "Goodnight! Sleep well" you nodded at her as she left out of sight.

You wondered around the house looking for something to maybe protect urself with. You found a screwdriver..everything else was locked up. You patted ur way upstairs walking around softly. You tried some doors but they didn't open. After wondering around for about an hour you found a screwdriver, chips and a dead rat. You sighed as you put the driver in ur pocket. You opened a door and it was dark but there was a bathroom. The light in the bathroom was dull and flickery. You heard someone shift and u figured this was probably their room..I just can't wake them up.

You went into the bathroom softly shutting the door. You searched the dresser in there and the drawers. Nothing.. you opened the door and started walking out..but you didnt close their door..and it was closed? Did they wake up?

The bathroom light flickered off. "Its not nice to wonder around people's houses..while their asleep" you breathed heavily. You felt a hand graze the palm of yours. You said nothing. A hot slow breath formed on ur neck. "I-I didn't realize this was ur r-room" their hand softly touched ur body. "I-Im not into this.." they grabbed ur thigh. "Really~ I would say otherwise.." they pulled you to a wall and pushed you up on it. "Cmon dont resist. You have never tried it" this was making you frustrated..you just wanted to leave. They were close to you..touching you even. They took ur hand and took you to their bed. "Lay down okay?" You sat on the bed scooting up to lay down.

"I-im scared.." they stopped. "Darling~ nothing to be scared about..trust me....you'll love it~"