Love

W-We are married..wow..

He kissed you deeply and cried with you. You both finally got off the floor as people were still clapping for you guys. Jungkook was shaking and could barely put the ring on ur finger but he did it.

"I-Its beautiful kookie.." he looked at you and just stared. "Oh my god I love you.." he wiped ur tears and hugged you as you broke down crying again. "Oh fuck I love you so much y/n.." jimin and v tapped you and showed you both the plane tickets with tears in their eyes. "W-Whats wrong? Why are you guys crying" "we are just gonna miss you guys while ur gone..thats it." You asked jeon quietly if you could do some stuff with them..and he knew what you meant. "Okay y/n..this is the last time soooo better make em feel good"

"I will trust me" you grabbed them by their ties and pulled them into the limo outside while everyone else finished their food. The driver was on break so you had it all to ur selves. "Y-Y/n isn't this wrong" "y-yeah aren't you like married now.." "would you rather have a really good time or waste this moment?" "I..I dont know i just feel lik-" you quickly kissed V to shut him up. "Fuck..this is so wrong" he started to feel on you as you looked at him so close to his face. "V I think you need this more than me, I'll see you later..k y/n?" "Jimin we arent leaving till 2 weeks from now" "I know.." you giggled and hugged him. He left and now it was just you and V.

You dimmed the lights and got close to him. "T-This isn't right." "Shhh~" you kissed him softly. "Y/n.." "V..calm down okay? Just relax." You got on ur knees and sat him down. "You remember when you came over to my house..and kinda moved in.." "y-yeah.." you looked up at him. "I miss that.." you rubbed him through his tux pants. You loosened his tie and got on him. He started to feel on you with his face burning a red tint. You moaned in his ear making him hard. You pulled up ur dress and grinded on him. "Listen..we dont have to fuck if you don't want to..okay?"

He moaned softly as you grinded harder. "This..This feels so g-good" "i-i know." "Before you leave..can you come over to my house for a bit.." "heh..sure I could come over tonight? I'm sure Jeon won't care.." he carefully put you off of him. "Whats wrong.." he kissed you softly. "Im gonna miss fucking you." "V-V.." "what..I am" he leaned in and kissed you again. "I-Im just gonna miss you.." "I know..I didnt expect everything to happen tonight." "Okay you guys times up" Jeon and everyone else walks in.

"Hey babe" "hi kookie" he hugged you. "We are going in a different car okay?" "Oh..Okay?" He smirked at you and pulled you out of the limo. His car was there for some reason and we both got in. "So what did you guys do" "actually..nothing" "mh~ is it my turn now?~" "you really wanna fuck in a car?" "Nah..I was gonna take you somewhere first.." "o-oh okay" he started to drive somewhere where you didnt know. You started to get lost and that scared you. "S-So where are we going?" "Just waitt~" he put on music and you guys had a whole karaoke session in the car. Finally after about 2 hours of driving you got there.

"Okayyyy open ur eyes" "s-six fl...flags isn't it closed.." "guess what?" "What.." "I rented the whole park..and the boys should be meeting us here in maybe 30 minutes~" "r-really!?" "Mhm" ur eyes lit up and you got extremely excited. "B-But we are dressed up" "I brought clothesssss" he pulled out comfy clothes and sneakers. "You didnt-" "I know I didn't have to..r-remember when we spent that day together?...and I said wait to say I love you..until we really mean it. Well y/n..I fell for you, I fell for you fucking hard. And you saying..yes to take my hand in marriage..just wows me. Now I can..honestly and truly say, I Love You y/n..I love you so..so much" he was blushing a little bit and was smiling like an idiot. That stupid cute bunny smile. "I Love You Too Jeon Jungkook..and I truly honestly mean it..even know you piss me off sometimes."

You kissed him softly and saw the boys pull up. You guys got out and hugged them. You ran up to the entrance with jeon but you fell..and woke up?

You woke up on jimins shoulder and looked around. "W-We arent..what.." "oh ur awake" you were on the couch with everyone watching a movie. You crawled over to jungkook and crawled on his lap. "You slept for a while baby~" "mh" "you wanna go back to sleep?" "Y-Yeah.." it was a dream...wow.

He carried you upstairs and put you on the bed. He helped you change and he got changed himself. "Can you believe we are engaged?" "Not really.." "I know right" he giggled as he layed down. "Ugh..why do you have to be so fucking beautiful babygirl?" "A-Am I enough for you jeon.." "Jeon?..and what type of question is that baby.." he held ur face and kissed ur forehead. "Am I good enough for you..should I be better?" "Y/n..baby" "im serious..d-do you love me" "y/n......why are you asking me this" "ur not answering.." "YES I LOVE YOU. I WOULDNT HAVE ASKED YOU TO MARRY ME IF I DIDNT." you hung ur head as he slightly yelled at you. "Baby." You hugged him softly with no emotion and fell back asleep.

"Y/n baby wake up~" you rolled over as the bright morning sun shined on ur face. "What time is it." "8" "oh my god..why are you waking me up" you rolled away from him. He started kissing ur neck softly while pulling you towards him. "Jeon I'm tired" "j-jeon?" You didnt respond and started to fall back asleep. He turned you over quickly and got ontop of you. He put his hand on ur throat and squeezed. "Jeon hm?~" "please let go..im so tiredddd" he kissed you softly and you kissed back. As you gave in it was relaxing..so you started to fall asleep again. He made small but noticeable hickeys on ur neck and ur jawline. You giggled at him while he did so. "Its to early~" "its never to early darling~" you heard him pull out something sharp. "W-Whats that.." "can..can we um try something.."

"Like?" "K-Knife play.." "h-...how does that work?" He gave you a blind fold and put it on you and handcuffed ur hands above ur head. He just left you in ur undergarments and pulled out the knife. "Dont...freak out...okay?" You nodded. He ran the knife slowly down ur stomach lightly. You felt small cuts being made. You flinched and he immediately stopped. "D-Did it hurt?" "A little.." "im sorry it was just a stupid idea.." "no..its okay" he took the handcuffs off of you and took off the blindfold. "Are you okay" "mhm" you looked at ur stomach and saw small cuts. "Oh shit ur bleeding!"

He picked you up and brought you to the bathroom. "Babe I will just take a shower its okay" "Y/N." you flinched back. "Baby..im okay" "I FUCKING HURT YOU Y/N" you giggled and hugged him. "Shut up stupid. You didnt hurt me." You grabbed ur ring off the sink and put it on ur finger in front of him. "Baby..we are engaged. We are gonna get married here soon kookie~ just think maybe a little less than a year ago..I hated you..and now I couldn't live without you" he hugged you and rubbed ur head. "Do you really wanna marry me.."

"Kookie.." "no seriously..do you wanna marry me" "yes jungkook. I want to marry you" he closed the bathroom door and he kissed you. Thennn jimin knocked on the door "breakfast is ready you engaged couple!" "Cmon lets go spend time with them hm?" You walked out of the bathroom and walked downstairs. "Hey jimin, V, and yoongi?" "What- why did you say it like that!?" "Just didn't think you would be here..without ur shirt on. All of you." "And ur in ur bra and underwear." You totally forgot..hah funny. "Shhhhh" Jungkook hid your body from then until you guys sat down. "Cmon kooookie stop hiding her." "She is mine now."

You all sat down at the table and started eating. "Sooooo y/n~" "hm?" "Have anything you wanna tell us?" "N-No..why?" They all looked at you in disbelief. "What? I dont." What are they talking about...im..im so confused