chapter 2. Babysitter

"Im colby um..and you are?" At this moment i was ded inside i didnt know what to say or think well..im thinking this right now, but all i could do was stare.

"M-My name??,.."oooooh hes here! Hi welcome come in, y/n's mom said. Y/N dont be rude tell him ur name"

"M-My name...."oh shit SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N CMON SAY SOMETHING, "my name...my name is y/n!" "Nice too meet you y/n i. Colby, Colby Brock."

"Well now you two have fun i have to go to work."
"Bye mom!"

"So..y/n how old are you," "Oh how rude of me im 16 i am so sorry."

"Nah nah its cool, umm nice place you got here." "Thanks um im gonna go upstairs..make urself at home?"

-in her room- think y/n ur smart..what do i dooo!! Hes so..cute i love his light blue eyes and his hair. His jawline is the best part.

NO..no y/n ue not falling in love ur just having a little crush thats it ur fine..get it together.
"Y/n!! Can i come in?"

"Oh yea sure" -opens the door-

"So do you have a bedtime?",
"What no! Im 16 c-colby." "Right when i was 16 i had a bedtime now in days you and other people go to bed when ever."
(im making him sound old sorrrrrry).

"Anyway im sure you have better girl things to do than sit and talk with me soo..i'll be down stairs if you need me."

"O-Okay colby lo- i mean bye!"

Y/N!! Did you really just almost say i love you too ur new babysitter! Cmon..i need to get it together...

~8 hours later at 11:48~

"Y/N?" -knocks on her door- "its colby.."-goes in and sees shes asleep- "heh..shes kinda cute~".shit..colby pull urself together shes 16 and not ur type..damn she is beautiful tho. "Goodnight y/n" -kisses her head-

-fan girling- he just kissed my HEAD!! Anyway, i need sleep tommrow will be a whole different story. ¥And that next day she would be completely right.¥