chapter 14

You and colby have been kinda quiet for a while. Your mom hasnt been home and ur kinda getting worried..what if she doesnt come home..

"Hey um..colby.." "Yea y/n" "ive been thinking, can i meet ur friends?" Colby went blank and did respond. "Um...colby?" "Thats not a good idea!" "Awe cmon you met Amai..please" "No, they're...so immature" "and so are you. Ur point?" "I said no y/n forget it"

I go up to him and i put my head on his chest "..please" "no..there gonna think ima perv" "why would they think that" "well..ive been ur "babysitter" for two years now and i know ur 18 and everything but.." "But..ur 22 and you think age matters" "NO NO..they think age matters" "well im 18 its legal" "i kn-" "EXACTLY SO IM MEETING THEM" "are you sure yo-" "yes..please colby" "ugh..fine i will try and set something up i guess er can meet up at sams apartment if he wants" "OK IM FINE WITH THAT!"

You have been waiting all week for the weekend so you would be done with school for a little so you could meet colbys friends. When he said we can meet at sams apartment you didnt even know who that was but you just went a long with it.

(Weird time skip)

*alarm goes off* you look over and its finally saturday at 8:03 in the morning you decide to get up since colby said get up early.

(Dis ur outfit)

(Dis ur outfit)

(Ur hair)

You went downstairs in ur new outfit and colby was up waiting on you. "E..Eh!? Oh hell no go change" "....WHAT WHY!?" "My friends are fucking perverts ur fresh meat in that outfit" "i will be fine" "ok, lets go"

(You make it to sams apartment)

*colby knocks on the door* *sam opens* "bruther!" "You made it i was thinking you guys wouldnt show up" "yea of course we would" "well i got corey and jake over. I tried to get elton but he had plans" "awe..thats alright dude" at this moment you where accepting the facts that they forgot you even came.

You finally step out from behind colby from how short you where. "H-Hi" "oh shit..um yea this is y/n the one who wanted to meet you guys so badly"

sam.e.x.e has stopped working...

"..u-um sorry nice to meet you" you laugh slightly "nice to meet you to" you walk in but dont hear sam and colby follow but you needed to go to the bathroom so you ignored it. You saw two other males on the couch talking not even knowing you exist.

"Colby what the hell!?" "Whattttt" "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SHE WAS HOT" he whispered violently. "IM SORRY JEEZ SHES MINE FUCKING BACK OFF" as the two boys fought you came back out to see them whisper fighting. "U-Uh arent you guys gonna come in. Kinda weird being in here with two more people i dont know" "yea y/n were coming" colby says as he walks in.

"Wait..sam didnt say you where bring a chick in here" you blush madly "OHMAGODDDD. This is why i said no y/n" "its fine their just being nice" you smile. "Nice pffft.." "Ur just jealous that more than one person aka urself fonds over me" you go to sit down but colby sits down and makes you sit on his lap "um..colby" "shh." "E..eh, is he always this weird around you guys"

"Nope" they all say. "Who wants to play truth or dareeeee" sam suggests "Me!" You squeak out and the rest of the boys agree.

"Who goes first?" "How about you" sam said. "Ok well um corey i dare you to give colby a lap dance" "ok bet!" Owo..this isnt happening you thought but i guess it was. You get up but colby pulls you back down "eek" you squeak out "let me gooooo" he shakes his head you go over to his ear and whisper "please daddy~" "he instantly lets go of ur arm and you get up

Corey goes over to colby and just rubs his ass on him for like a min and sits back down. It left all of us dying of laughter. "Y/n..can i have a minute with you?" "Eh..ok i guess" he pulls you into sams prop closet and slams you against the wall "WHAT THE HELL!?" "Erm..colby you good" "y/n! You gave me a fucking boner" "owo..thats ur problem keep it in ur pants buddy" "fuck..when we get home... prepare yourself" you blush deeply and look down to avoid eye contact.

You and colby walk out but with you still looking down. "Y/n you ok?" Sam asked "y-y..yea im fine just school....school sucks ass" "Amen i feel the same way" "anyway..who wants to play seven minutes in heaven" all the boys yell me but colbys just grabs ur waist and squeezes. "A-Alright then whos going first" "how about jake and colby flip a coin" "i want heads" jake said so colby got tails. Sam flips the coin and it lands on...HEADS. You think to yourself..im fucked

Ooooooooh what will happen next..i hab no idea uwu find out in maybe a day or so.