chapter 9 ~ THE babysitter

*you fall asleep in colbys arms with you both still being naked*

You wake up to something in ur back you look over to see colby smiling at you. "Um colby what are you doing-?" You then feel a sharp pain in ur back "o-ow colby stop what ever ur doing"

You then realized he was....stabbing you in the back!?

You start to cry from the pain, and the fact YOU THOUGHT YOU WHERE GONNA DIE! "Shhhh~ y/n don't cry it will be over soon ur mom will never know" he laughs darkly

"G-Get the f-Ah!" He pushes it in deeper "shut the fuck up, you dont have the strength to fight back y/n

" he pushes the knife in ur back all the way in.

You then wake up to feel no pain and colby still cuddling you. You where soaking with sweat and it was kinda nasty because you guys where still naked.

You turn over to see colby asleep cuddling into ur neck.

"Colby?" You say slightly he wakes up "hm.." "I had a bad dream" you turn you to face him "im here okay" you nod and cuddle up to him more "i-i love you.." "I love you too baby girl~"

About an hour later you wake up again..but by yourself?

"Colby?" But instead ur mom walks in "MOM!?" "Calm down hunny ive seen you naked when you where a baby" "where i-" "where is colby?" "Yea"

"Hes taking a shower, why" "u-um..no r- reason"

Ur mom walks off and you go into the bathroom "colby!" "Whattttt" "why wouldn't you wake me up when you got up!?" Because ur so cute when ur sleeping" you think for a comeback..you head over to the shower curtain and swing it open

"Yea well ur hot when ur showering" you wink at him as he blushes madly!
"Close the curtain y/n!"

"What curtain~" "CMONNNN its cold!"
"Fine" you close the curtain and go to get dressed for the day.

Colby gets out of the shower and comes into ur room in a towel "colby if my mom sees you like this in MY room she will freak" "calm down she already knows we fucked"

At this moment you wanted to kill colby, you didnt want ur mom in ur business "GOD DAMMIT COLBY!" You scream out "whattttt, its fine" "YA KNOW..ITS NOT FINE" you walk out of the room in a dress running outside.

"Shes is really over reacting" he runs downstairs and outside still in a towel "y/n its cold out..come back inside" "i dont care if i get sick" "WELL I DO!" "AND I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!"

He scoffs at ur remark and walks back inside going to get he stuff and leave.

You see him come back out fully dressed with all his stuff walking to his car "c-colby?" "Make sure to tell ur mom thanks but i quit"

"Wait...what" "i said i FUCKING QUIT!"

"But..i-" "no..save it i dont wanna hear ur sorry or that you made a mistake, i know you did. Plus you said you didnt care about me so like i said..tell her i quit" your heart sank at the view of him getting into his car and driving off..you whisper to yourself "i-im..sorry"

You walk back inside flop down on ur bed and thats where ur unhealthy cycle began.

Hewo..how yall likeing yhe story so far, i just wanted to thank you all for 100+ reads it means a lot🤓