chapter 13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not Edited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**BEN's POV**

What are they up to this time?

"Yes, so do you accept our challenge?" They both said at the same time.

Tim thought for a moment before asking, "If I accept the challenge and lose what will be the cost of it?"

"Same fate BEN suffered." They said and the others looked at me.

"What are they saying BEN? You accepted the challenge?" Hoody said.

"Yes." I simply said.

"What was the deal?" Masky asked.

"If I win I get to kill them but if I lose I will be their slave until they are satisfied with my service." I replied.

"By the way, BEN you are free from being our slave because you already thought us what we need know is killing." They twins said.

"What about me?" EJ asked revealing hsi existence to them.

"The deal is still effective and it will start in three day." They said.

And everyone turned their attention to EJ.

"With you two know them and took their deal?" Dr. Smiley said with the hint of amusement in his voice.

"Well BEN being the gamer, he took them on thinking he would win and the twins proved him wrong and he became their slave. I met them because of BEN. I helped him training the twins in breaking into houses without getting seen and heard in return they will give me all their victims' Kidneys unti next year." EJ explained.

"How about this BEN gets another chance and all the Creepypasta in this house will tag along except Slenderman." Aileen said.

"How come?" The Rake said in his human form.

"Because he can easy distinguish the two of us." Keith said.

"And you all must agree to one answer." Aileen continued.

"What will we get if we win?" Masky said.

"You get to choose what to do to us or what to make us do." Aileen said.

"But if we lose?" Rake said.

"You will all suffer." Keith said in a serious demonic tone.

Everyone gasped and went silent for a minute or two them the twins broke the silence in their fit of laughter.

"HAHAHAHHA!!! Y-you sho-should h-h-h-have seen your-r f-f-faces!!!" Keith said while laughing uncontrollably while clutching his stomach while Aileen was on the floor rolling like she was on fire.

"What the fuck! That was not funny!" I said.

"But your faces!" Aileen whined after controlling her laughter.

"But really are you game or not?" Keith asked again.

"What we come after we lose?" Smiley repeated Rake's question.

"Fine they will join." Slender said out of the blue.

We looked at him giving the 'What the fuck, Slendy?' look.

"I will explain later after the challenge." He said.

'Everyone game?' They said my mind. I look at the other and saw the look on their faces saying that the receiced the message too.

"Game." Everyone agreed include me.

They grinned. 'oh this will be fun.' I thought.

"Because it will." They twins said looking at me.

"Would you please stop reading my god damned mind and just go change into your fucking uniforms." I snapped at them.

They nodded and teleported away and came back looking excactly the same.

'Before we start we will disable Slenderman's powers to prevent Slender in helping you see who is the girl and who is the boy.' Aileen said in our minds.

'Since when did you learn that?' I thought hoping they would answer.

'We learned them during the five months of our training.' Aileen replied.

'You have one minute to choose, but no touching, and thirty seconds if you think the aswer is wrong.' Keith said.

'and thirty seconds starts, now.' Aileen said.

We made a small circle and talked who is the girl. Then we settled that the girl is the one at the right.

'Your time is up.' Aileen said.

We faced them and the other pastas pushed me forward earning them a 'What the Fuck!'

'So have you choose?' Keith said.

"Yes we have." I said.

'And who will it might be?' Keith asked again.

"The girl is the one on the right." I said.

"You made the first choice. Now we will now give you five more seconds to change your answer...... Five seconds starts..... Now." They said in unison.

I looked back to the others waiting for the change signal but it never came.

"Five seconds are up." They both said in unison and the child we had chosen stepped forward and the child on the left turned around.

'I had a feeling this happened before.' I thought.

"Shit." I mumbled but they still heard what I said and asked me what was it.

"We are wrong." I answered them.

"Are you sure?" Masky asked.

"Sally turn around. Little girls must not see this." I said and Sally turned around, then the kid you choose pulled down his pants and revealed his thing. While the others gasped.

"BEN! You knew this all along why didn't you told us sooner! Now we are all slave by kids." Dr. Smiley scolded me.

"He didn't knew either. It was too late when he noticed." Aileen said who was now facing us.

"Now about our part of the deal..." Keith trailed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! It's me.... again. Sorry to keep you up. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and guess what will the twin make them do. Any ways I hoped you enjoyed again.

NEXT UPDATE: Soon!

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~