chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Not Edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**???’s POV**

“So Slenderman have a new upcoming proxy and two?” I asked my servant who have reported to me about Slenderman’s whereabouts.

“Yes, m-my lord, But he didn’t took them not yet. Because they still haven’t killed yet sir.” My servant said.

“Well why does Slenderman have his eyes on them if they still haven’t killed anyone?”

“I believe that they still have much to learn and they are still children”

“Is that so? Very well look out for them but don’t show yourself. Take them when their time has come.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Now, be gone!” I said.

He bowed for respect then left my throne room.

This will be good.

**Aileen’s POV**

I woke up feeling something soft underneath me. I fully opened my eyes to see what is beneath me and I saw our bed.

I look over to my side and saw Keith still sleeping.

“Hey Keith, wake up, what happened?” I said nudging Keith to wake up. He only groaned but not waking up so I gave up.

I walked towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water then suddenly everything came back to me. What happened in the forest, our meeting with the faceless man or He’s name was Slenderman I think. Then when I suddenly became unconscious because someone or something hit me hard in the head.

Who do we ended up being hear in the house? Or What happened after I blocked out.

“Sweetie it’s nice to see you up early. So how was yesterday? Did you two have fun?” Mom asked snapping me back to reality.

“Everything’s fine Mom we had fun.” I lied because we didn’t really do anything.

“If you guys are tired just go home already because do you know what happened yesterday?” Dad asked getting down the stairs.

I shook my head no as an answer.

“Two strangers brought you two home saying you two fell asleep after playing too much.”  Dad explained sitting at the kitchen chair.

I looked down because of embarrassment while going into the kitchen with him and Mom. “I’m sorry it will never happen again, promise.” I said.

“Ok let’s all hope it will never happen again.” Dad said. I nodded. “Get your brother down hear so we can eat together.” He said while starting to read the newspaper while Mom starts preparing what to cook for breakfast.

“Ok.” I said going back up stairs and into our room.

“Keith wake up. Mom and Dad said lets all eat together.” I said rolling him over until he fell on the floor.

“What!? What!? Aileen is that you? Are you alright? Are you hurt? Did you see who hit you?” Keith said panicking.

‘I’m alright just don’t let Mom or Dad what happened yesterday just tell them we played then fell asleep.’ I said in our minds calming him down.

‘Alright.’ He replied.

“Mom and Dad said lets eat together so come on and hurry up.” I said faking the enthusiasm so Mom and Dad won’t get suspicious of the silence.

“Alright! Alright, already!” He replied matching my fake enthusiasm.

While we were changing clothes I told him the plan for yesterday’s excuse. Well we didn’t discuss it aloud. He ask occasionally about this and that. After discussing the plan and the situation we got down and head towards the kitchen where breakfast was served.

“Breakfast is served. Sit down and lets eat.” Mom said serving the cooked food in the table.

‘Thank you for the food.’ I prayed silently.

‘Leen who do you think brought us back home?’ Keith asked in my mind while he eats casually like he wasn’t talking.

‘I don’t know but Dad said they were two who brought us back home.’ I replied doing the same as he.

‘But we fell unconscious at the forest right.?’ He asked confused.

‘Yes that’s true but Mom said they saw us a the park.’ I answered also confused.

‘Do you think they were the ones who took us home?’ He asked finishing his food and putting it at the  sink.

I did the same and we waked towards our room. ‘I don’t think Mom would react nicely if she saw her children being dropped home by a faceless man who is in a business suit and has a pale white skin. And she said they were two.’

‘hmm, your right……. Lets just think about this some other time.’ He said.

‘ok.’ I replied. Thinking what to do next.

“Uhm…. Leen?” Keith said gaining my attention.

“What?” I asked.

“Can you help me with my homework?” He asked shyly.

Well that’s new. He never asked me for help in his homework unless it’s really hard for him. “Sure.” Was all I can say. Them I thought him about this and that. Thankfully he understood what I just said.

“Well, all your homework is done what do you want to do now?” I asked.

‘Kill animals?’ He suggested through our mind.

“Other than that?” I said.

“Watch scary movie?” He said unsure.

“Ok, Let me get our laptop.” I said.

I set up everything we need for the movies. I plugged the computer to our large flat screen TV for better view of the movie.

“What do you want to watch?” I asked.

“Search any horror movies.” He demanded.

“Alright…………. How about ‘The Conjuring’?” I asked not looking away from the screen looking for a better movie.

“Ok.” He replied.

We watched the movie after that we watched several more until it is dinner time. After eating dinner we took our bath and wear our PJs then headed to our room. We were still not sleepy so we browsed the net. We called Jane to ask if she knows something scary to browse the net, and she said look at the website called “Creepypasta”, so we checked it out and saw various killers and their story, and how they kill their victims and how they came to be. We were going further and further until we saw the unexpected. We saw an article about Slenderman we got curious so we read the article. The description fit him perfectly so there is no doubt that it was him. We memorized every weakness, every strength and everything useful so we know what to do if we encounter them one day. I know trusting the internet was a bad idea but if Slenderman’s article was true there is no guarantee that the others are also true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi it's me again I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Next update: Later, Tomorrow, this incoming Saturday, or soon.

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~