Author's Note (Insanity is getting stronger)

Well its me again I know you are expecting a new chapter but sorry to tell you..... I will be having a cool down because of my stupidity. I want to say that I'm sorry for my stupidity. And to say thank you of making me see the wonderful art of self harming. Well my natural intelligence is beginning to die and I'm starting to cut very deep to know what's more painful..... being called "stupid" or having self inflicted wounds. Well I know me answer and it is both. I am starting to consider on going to a psychiatrist. But to do so I must gain money and my parent don't give a shit of what's happening in my life.

But before I die I promise under my mother's dead body that I will come to you and make your life a living hell so tragic that you will wish to be in hell. I want you to know this. I'm not the type of person who fights bully. But I'm the type of person who never breaks a promise and once I promised there is no way in hell I'm gonna give up. Thanks to you also that the insanity that I kept pusihing away for at least the past 3 yaers or so, just kept getting stronger and is taking control of my body. I only have one more hope for my sanity and it is my friends who treated me like a famly more than my own family. I shall not to you now but soon. And a little piece of advice lock your windows and back door.

PS... I will not say any name just be ready....

"A nice person can be the most dangerous one."

Now for my beloved readers sorry about this shit and sorry about not updating. My next update would be until next months or so. But don't worry, the next time I update I will do thirty chapters or I'll do a second book or a sequel. That's all. Sorry about the sudden outburst but I really need to do that because if I don't insanity might take over and it is so hard to control. Don't worry because if it scared the living soul out of you but believe me if I say I won't hurt you guys only him/her. And I'm sorry about the foul words I really don't do that in real life.

That's all. See you guys soon.

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.

Got my name? Lock your doors properly because you don't know when will I came for you.