chapter 16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 years later 

**Third Person's POV**

Five years have past since the twin came into the Creepypasta's path. Zalgo found out that the twins chose them than help Zalgo's army and he ordered his minions to kill their parents and Dark Link rebeled against Zalgo and gave them important information and in return they let him stay in the mansion and gave him protection against Zalgo. 

Dark Link has been following the orders of the twin because he said it was better to take orders from them now because it was bound to happen when they take their rightful place at the under-realm.

The twins have been for nearly three years since they mastered every spell there is to offer the 'Book of Spells' and they bacame stronger, faster, and more intelligent in such a short notice. And as it was said in the deal, they will learn everything and they will defeat Zalgo when the time has come but it they finish their training way ahead of time they are free to go and they are not to follow where they go.

Mean while at the mansion Slenderman is in his study room studying the origin of the twins.

Then Dark Link came into the room and sat on a chair across from Slenderman's.

"What is it, Dark Link?" Slenderman asked acknowledging his presence.

"It is time for the twins to reclaim what is rightfully theirs." He replied.

"Is it?" Slenderman asked looking at the calender then the full moon. 

"Get Ticci-Toby to get them and let Jeff come along but if they refuse to go with Toby tell Jeff to do counter measures." Slenderman added and Dark Link nodded and left the room.

**Aileen's POV**

Three years since we master everything and we moved out of the mansion and living in our own but together. We learned That Jeff the Killer was added to the creepypasta website, our all time favorite, and so many more people. We are using our shape shifting ability to get a part time job for us to have something to eat and we are currently on a killing spree.

"Keith let's go home." I whined to Keith as we walk out of our victim's house totally caked in blood.

"Ok but shape shift first." He said.

We shape shifted into our older version, seventeen years old to be specific, and we began walking and using the woods as our main route home.

"E-excuse m-me c-can you h-help me in finding s-someone." A male voice said behind us.

We grinned and faced him. We were a little taken a back when we saw him because he is twitching and he is holding two hatchets one in each hand and he is wearing an orange googles, metal mouth guard, and a hoodie. The hood is up covering his brown hair that is sticking out.

"Who are you looking for mister?" We asked innocently playing along with him.

"Twins like the two of you." He said staight without stuttering.

"Names?" We asked again.

"Aileen and Keith Skylander." He replied.

"That would be us." I said using my demonic voice.

"Would you like to come with us?" He said.

"Us?" I asked using my real voice.

"Yes, us." A raspy voice said from our right and we turn to look at him and saw our Idol, Jeff.

His appearance changed from before. He is as white as paper, his hair was now black, his face has a carved smile, and his eyelids are burned.

We were mentally fangirling and Keith Squelled high pitch like a girl and I burst out laughing and dropped on the floor. The two guys were confuse with the sight of me laughing at nothing they heard, while Keith was as red as a tomato from embarassment.

"What are you laughing at?" Jeff asked.

"Nothing!" Keith shouted getting redder if it is possible.

I calmed down and looked back to the boy who was being ignored and asked, "Who are you?"

"Toby, Ticci-Toby." He, Toby, replied.

"So will you come?" Jeff asked and Keith and I nodded excitedly.

"So do you know me?" Jeff asked as we are walking.

We nodded and Keith asked,"Do you remember us?" 

He shook his head no. So we stopped dead on our track and they did the same.

"What are you-" Jeff was cut of by us turning younger. Jeff's eyes went wider, if that is even possible, at the sight of us. Then his smile went wider, again if that is even possible, because of realization that we were the kids who saw him killed our neighbor.

"Remember us now?" We asked turning older again.

He nodded and said, "You look older than last time."

"Because we are older," We said and turned to our original version." This is our real age form." We added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! sorry to tell that this book will be over soon for some reasons. For those who want a book two just comment it below I shall wait for a month to see the result. If there will be a book two I promise to make it longer.

NEXT UPDATE: Soon.

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~