chapter 20

**Slenderman's POV**

The mansion is as noisy as ever and I'm still here in my study room, looking at the origin of the twins. A knock came from the door softly but enough to be heard. I sat straight even though my posture was perfect.

"Come in" I commanded in a voice load enough to be heard on the other side of the thick door.

A total of five people came, three from the Creepypasta house hold and the two anticipated heirs of the under-realm.

I gestured two of the people out namely Jeffery and Toby. Dark Link remained because both he and I know the content of the conversation.

"You called for us, Slenderman?" Aileen asked.

"Yes, child." I started. "Dark Link here just informed us resently that Zalgo is preparing for battle. A battle between the ruler of the under-realm and the rightful rulers of the under-realm." I finished.

"How about the lower class demons the lives in the under-realm?" Keith asked.

"The loyal followers of Zalgo are with him and the others that still believe in your parents are scattered in different parts of the earth. Some are searching for the both of you, though they have not a single clue of who you are, to fight along side with you and some are looking for a safe place to stay untill they recieve words that it is safe to return." I replied.

**Third Person's POV**

After the meeting they had a brainstorming on how to creates the offence team and the defence team. They will all start training soon to strengthen the weak points of each pastas. No exceptions.

After Slenderman announce the battle program some groaned while others remained silent. The twins were worried about the outcome of the training but nevertheless they went along with it and created a plan B inside their shared minds.

The twin were not cruel like Zalgo they are more playful and wise but when it comes to serious matters they are more disciplined than a millitary commanders. They are caring but they choose not to show it because enemies might use it to their own advantage.

The whole creepypastas are taking their rest for the upcoming training tomorrow while the twins are in their specialized room where not information or conversation is leaked out.

"Have you found anybody who can tell us about out real parents?" The female asked.

"A few came earlier to report.... They said they haven't found anyone and the others are still on their search for leads." The boy replied.

"In tomorrow's training, will we give them the special spartan training? We ARE part of their training as their instructor." The girl asked after sighing from the previous conversation.

"We can give them the special program we are using now from training." Her brother suggested.

"Ok. Now that is over with how about the plan we are planning in case of danger?" She once again asked.

"The plan is...." He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha! I updated sooner! Ok enough for my craziness.... I'm sleepy but I updated because there is nothing better to do. I just can't play Pokemon forever. I need to grow up.....

Anyways I hope you like this chapter..... I begging you to comment any sign of wrong grammar and spellings. Please.

Thanks for reading.

NEXT UPDATE: soon (as always)

sincerely yours,

Angel The Killer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~